Next level body -friends with the same goals?

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Lauren and I am currently trying to lose 10 pounds and get that extra toned body. I've always been pretty fit but now I'm trying to push it to be the thinnest and most toned I can be in a healthy way. It's a really ambitious goal because I'm only taking in 1200 calories a day plus exercising twice a day, 5 days a week. I'm looking for friends who have the same goals and who can help me with recipes and exercises to take it to the next level. I'm competing for miss Nevada in a month and I'm hoping to be in my "perfect shape" by then. Thank you!

Replies

• algernon4231
    algernon4231 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    What's your exercise routine? I'm not trying to be a model but I'm a fairly skinny girl looking to lower her body fat and gain strength, so we might have different goals. Nevertheless feel free to add me :smile:
  • Mecklar75
    Mecklar75 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I am trying to tone up too. I have been focusing on lower carb intake and increasing my protein intake.
  • mariatsk
    mariatsk Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That sounds more or less like my goals! I'm trying to lose 10 pounds as well, am quite fit now but want to tone up a bit. I'll add you:)
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Eating 1200 calories while exercising 2 times per day sounds like a recipe for disaster. You most certainly will lose a lot of muscle with that intake of your exercise sessions have any intensity at all.
  • shortgirlslim1
    shortgirlslim1 Posts: 22 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hi, I'm doing a similar thing! Only want to lose max 10 lbs for the summer. I'm finding it hard though. Eating 1000 calories throughout the week, concentrating on protein, good fats and a few good carbs. Then on weekends being a little less strict and having whatever I want as long as it sits below 1500 Cals. I'm not really doing much exercise, will do a 20 minute walk everyday and HIIT if I can but that only really happens 2/3 times a week :) feel free to add me, I really could do with support as I'm an impatient person and slow progress sometimes feels like no progress!
  • TheTitanII
    TheTitanII Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I really could do with support as I'm an impatient person and slow progress sometimes feels like no progress!

Exactly how I feel! I am so impatient. If I don't see immediate results I feel like giving up! But we have to stick to it! Think of our goals!