Looking for Crossfit friends!

Options
Hey Guys and Gals,

I've been on myfitness pal for a little over a year and half, I log on everyday and haven't missed a day of logging. I started crossfit about 5 months ago, and I don't plan on quitting anytime soon. Just looking for some more friends on myfitnesspal who share this interest. I'd like to discuss dieting and workouts from time to time. Please feel free to add me!

Replies

• AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    135398968420492142573057.gif
  • Splitbygreg
    Splitbygreg Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm where to find crossfit friends? I would go to a children's jungle gym and look for the adults hugging all the slides and monkey bars from the kids. Oh a spinal and joint rehabilitation center may be a good place to look as well! Hope you find them, they are hard to miss as these mysterious crossfitters can easily be spotted by their distinctive bright shoes and the sounds they make which sound like "I'm always talking about crossfitting". :wink:
  • reisbaron
    reisbaron Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm where to find crossfit friends? I would go to a children's jungle gym and look for the adults hugging all the slides and monkey bars from the kids. Oh a spinal and joint rehabilitation center may be a good place to look as well! Hope you find them, they are hard to miss as these mysterious crossfitters can easily be spotted by their distinctive bright shoes and the sounds they make which sound like "I'm always talking about crossfitting". :wink:

Love the haters. Name a fitness pursuit and someone can dig up videos of misguided morons doing it wrong. If everyone who wanted to lift weights watched videos of lifters pooping their pants or vomiting, nobody would lift weights. I guess I slipped through the cracks. Started Crossfit in 2010. I've lost 60 lbs of fat, gained 25# of muscle, and averaging 3-4 days a week in the gym I lift more than a lot of the bros that criticize Crossfit. Always looking to share good info with people, so feel free to friend me.
  • Nuccia2012
    Nuccia2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    AJ_G wrote: »
    135398968420492142573057.gif

Dude, where'd you find that video of me? :p
  • HEATHERMOM0927
    HEATHERMOM0927 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started and Im hooked! add me if you want!
  • antennachick
    antennachick Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Love crossfit :) add me!
  • antonia_yes
    antonia_yes Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Been doing cross fit for 2 months now :) Trying to lose some weight too. From the UK.
  • Upstate_Dunadan
    Upstate_Dunadan Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Check out my profile. If it doesn't scare you off feel free to add me. Just don't send a blank FR.

Love the haters too. I can't tell you how many friends I have here who post about the injuries from using gym cardio machines, jogging, hiking, etc. I think the injury rate of my non-CF friends is higher than that of my CF friends to be honest.
  • Demed70
    Demed70 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, looking to Start Crossfit.
  • NA1979
    NA1979 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Most fitness Professionals are taking the pee out of cross fit, they can't be all wrong,right?
  • algernon4231
    algernon4231 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I love crossfit! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • hockeysniper8
    hockeysniper8 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Crossfit, MMA, KICK BOXING, Basketweaving, ETC... who cares...whatever works for YOU!
  • debbier4948
    debbier4948 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    On my 2nd month of crossfit and love it.. Add me
  • amelianola
    amelianola Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started love love love it add me would love
    To have some
    Crossfitting friends on here!!