Restart 1000x

Options
adaniel0807
adaniel0807 Posts: 4 Member
edited March 2016 in Getting Started
I have restarted my goals again. I weigh 208lbs. I want to weigh 160. I need help. I do well for a while than quit. My money is super tight so no gym membership in the near future. My time is open but I do have a daughter with no daycare options. I really need a person to keep me encouraged and focused. I was working out regularly then got hurt in 2012. Then got pregnant now I'm just going in circles. Please help me accomplish goal 1- Lose 20 pounds. (I've lost 10-15 pounds and put it right back on). Please keep me motivated to get started again. I know I can do this I just need a little push.

Replies

• Evilmuffin666
    Evilmuffin666 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Add me if you wish. I just started a week ago. I have 40 to lose. You don't need a gym membership to exercise..... A pair of running shoes and some motivation is a great start!!!
  • sstrack123
    sstrack123 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    good luck to you and remember when first starting back the first couple days are usually the hardest. Don't give up. I only work out from home and walk at neighborhood walking track. Being discipline, consistent & persistent will give you results
  • MomKor
    MomKor Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like to. I have about 25-30lbs to goal. I have been so close before, but have totally sabotaged myself. In 2009 our daughter passed away due to a heart defect. Ever since, I seem to hold onto the weight like a security blanket. I am really determined this time. I am still broken, but really ready for positive changes in my body.