I think we need a support group...

Options
hush7hush
hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
For those of us that have ONE specific part of their body that they absolutely HATE!

I think everyone has something that they can't get over (or maybe they can), that seems to really affect their opinion of themselves.

For me, it's my hip bones. No matter how much weight I lose, they will always be huge and sticking out. This is something I have realized, but refuse to accept.

Anybody care to share theirs?

Replies

• bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Can I have two???? Hips and Abdoman!! I feel like they are what people see first on me.
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Ive always looked pregnant, I retian weight in my Belly. I accept it so that I dress appropriatly to cover it (yet not look preggo) But I truly hate it. I would love a nice flat tummy. Dont need a 6-pack, just flat
  • Addison2409
    Addison2409 Posts: 104
    Options
    Mine is my belly, it's fine at the top but sags from having two kids. I love that it was once apart of them but since their out it needs to be gone. I would love to wear a shirt around without wondering if people are staring at my belly.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I have big hips...but they make my waist look TINY lol...
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    deez tittehz. :( Getting a surgical consult next month.
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    i used to hate my hips too... my hips are so big that i would bump into tables and stuff all the time LOL

but now i've learned to love them. and realize that is what makes me womanly :) ha. how about a support group for the body part you love?
  • justsummie
    justsummie Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Fat, flabby upper arms...you'd think it would be my thighs but those, I found over the years, are much easier to conceal.
  • Lily0013
    Lily0013 Posts: 28
    Options
    My bosom. I have lost 22lbs over the last year, but gained a cup size.
  • vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I used to hate my hips, but now I have grown to like them -- I would rather have my bubble butt than a flat one.

BUT --- I really hate my inner thighs. Thighs should not touch....but mine do :(
  • Hsanders3961
    Hsanders3961 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    i used to hate my hips too... my hips are so big that i would bump into tables and stuff all the time LOL

but now i've learned to love them. and realize that is what makes me womanly :) ha. how about a support group for the body part you love?

Haha, I agree....a support group for the body parts we love might be a little more motivational, LOL. BUT just to join in on the fun (or not so much fun)...I am going to have to go with my things.....no matter what, I dont know if I will ever be happy with them. And that darned cellulite--will it ever go away?! :wink:
  • Hsanders3961
    Hsanders3961 Posts: 245 Member
    Options

Haha, I agree....a support group for the body parts we love might be a little more motivational, LOL. BUT just to join in on the fun (or not so much fun)...I am going to have to go with my things.....no matter what, I dont know if I will ever be happy with them. And that darned cellulite--will it ever go away?! :wink:
  • nicole716
    nicole716 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    i HATE my thighs.... i'm half puerto rican, and i've always felt like my thighs were bigger than everone else's. i'm really excited to see what my thighs look like once i lose 7 or 8 pounds!
  • maryhappy456
    maryhappy456 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    well...it's utterly impossible to pick one...if I had to do them in order, it would be something like this:
    1. butt.
    2. thighs.
    3. stomach.
    4. arms.
    5.hips.
  • ihunt10
    ihunt10 Posts: 1
    Options
    The Belly. I hate it and how it seems to enter a room several seconds before I do.
  • mousumi30
    mousumi30 Posts: 52
    Options
    hips, arms, belly, legs, hate these parts of my body
  • MrsMills712
    MrsMills712 Posts: 350
    Options
    Mine is a little different. I don't enjoy being pale. We live in a world where it seems like people are tanning freaks, addicts. I see people who are crazy dark, but complain about feeling "pale" and think being pale makes them feel ugly.
    Yeah, thanks for that. I can't help my skin color. I don't tan. If I am out in the sun, I burn. My skin can be red, or white. Nothing else. I wear SPF 50 or 100. Sunburns suck. So, next time you are calling yourself "ugly pale" think about how some people feel. And yes, I've used self-tanners and spray tanning before. It just gets too expensive to go that route. I'd rather just enjoy the skin I'm in.

I wish I could feel confident in my skin, but I'm not to that point yet :(
  • pisces271
    pisces271 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Definetly my stomach... its shot all to heck... I almost think I could deal with the rest if it weren't so bad...
  • MuchMovement
    MuchMovement Posts: 100
    Options
    I lost 5'" of breast from working out and weight loss... went from a D cup to I can't even wear a kid's bra.

I'm 100% natural, so I won't be getting any enhancements... however, I am on the push up plan. :ohwell:
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    My bosom. I have lost 22lbs over the last year, but gained a cup size.

If your band size went down when your cup size went up you actually didnt gain any fat in your boobs
  • xxhollow
    xxhollow Posts: 26
    Options
    I have the largest most undefined calves ever. I will, however, eventually have the sexy legs I've always wanted.