New Comers or Returners to the 100+pounds to lose

Options
Hello
I am returning to my challenge and would like to connect with those who have more than 100 pounds to lose. Hoping that we can help each other. Lets get an active group started:happy:

Replies

• AmosRacki
    AmosRacki Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, My name is Amy I have more than 100lbs to lose, But my first goal is 100lbs. We def need support. This isnt an easy task and we have to remember to not give up and take each day as it comes! So far in about 1 week I am down 12 lbs. Any advice is great. thanks and good luck!
  • JayandBrensMommy
    JayandBrensMommy Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I started out wih 125 pounds to lose and still have 91 to go. Need all the motivation and support that I can get.
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I have about 145 to my tentative goal of weighing at good normal range weight of 150 lbs for my height. Working to get to 250 first then it will lower to exactly 100 lbs to lose.

I know we can do it.
  • asallen7
    asallen7 Posts: 301
    Options
    I don't have a hundred, but not far off from it. I'll be glad to join you.
  • JenniferLynWhat
    Options
    I've got about 90 to lose so...pretty darn close
  • emancipateurself
    emancipateurself Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I have 120 to lose, I've already lost 40 so I'm with all of you. Lets motivate each other!
  • ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I have 100 to lose so I can hit my goal of 127. We all definitely need support.
  • kalelwifey
    kalelwifey Posts: 172
    Options
    I have 200 lbs go lose AHHHHHHHHH! but im doing it and slowly but surely i realise the long i stay in it the quicker it will go! i try to do it by 10s that way i do...i only have 18.5 Months To Go Before im Da Baddest Bish! lol
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    I have lost 53 so far but still have about 103 to lose, can use all the motivation I can get! Let's get it done!
  • spennato
    spennato Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I am almost at my goal but will be happy to root everyone on, feel free to add me good luck!!!:smile:
  • tssa
    tssa Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    bump
  • fuzzbugjr
    fuzzbugjr Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I've got about 100 pounds to lose and I feel like a yo-yo and am very discouraged. I need all the support and motivation I can get and will be happy to return the same. This is my 3rd week on MFP. The 1st week I lost 2.5 pounds. The 2nd week I gained 2.25 pounds.. My next weigh-in is Thursday. I'd be content to lose just 1 pound per week.

I know we can all get to our goals -- at our own pace!
  • tssa
    tssa Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I definitely have 100+ pounds to lose. So far, I've lost 25lbs.

I'm totally down to join the group. Add me. :happy:
  • areittinger
    areittinger Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I Have 200 lbs to lose! Feel free to add me!
  • sonjakae
    sonjakae Posts: 10
    Options
    I have a minimum of 80 to lose to be at 160. 140 would probably be an ideal, but I know what I look like at 160 (pretty god - lol). I have no idea what 140 would look like for me - I think that was high school. For now, my 1st goal is 190 (wedding weight) - so working on the first 50 then ...... well.... I figure I can worry about 10 at a time. I'd love to be part of the group.
  • loseatonlady
    loseatonlady Posts: 160
    Options
    I've lost 112+ and about 11 pounds from my goal. I would love to encourage you all & CHEER you all on! Get on your battle gear friends - it CAN be done!!!!
  • ChunkyChicTrying
    ChunkyChicTrying Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey All, I started July 13th 2010, lost 75lbs by January 1, 2011 then fell off for 6 months, but I am back on my plan and loosing again I still have 100+ to go and can use all the friends and help I too can get count me in, please all just add a chica ok!

Hearts and Hugs
    Chunky
  • ladyluck4210
    ladyluck4210 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey All!

I have just over 100lbs to lose to be at my goal. I've been here for almost a month and have lost 19lbs so far. I would LOVE to be a support to anyone that needs it. There are days that I get discouraged too. Feel free to add me please!

Lets get together and pound this out, literally :)

~Becki
  • stargazergrl82
    Options
    I also have 100+ lbs to lose so I'd love to join this group if it gets made :)
  • hankhanna
    hankhanna Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm working on losing 100+ lbs. I am on board to do whatever I can to help others and have them help me. I am keeping a blog and trying to be very open, honest and public about this. Holla.