I think we need a support group...

Options
2»

Replies

• halfmarathon52
    halfmarathon52 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have super large calves and no matter how much weight I lose my calves stay huge.
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I look pregnant. My kids stretched out those top abdomen muscles so know my belling sticks out. I have just a little pouch for the bottom half though. And my arms are flabby.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    My bosom. I have lost 22lbs over the last year, but gained a cup size.

If your band size went down when your cup size went up you actually didnt gain any fat in your boobs

I went from a 38D to a 36DD.
    I feel your pain!
    I'm afraid I'll never get to my goal weight if they don't shrink.
  • angelinalbinus
    Options
    I always look pregnant too! Ugh. I hate it! One day, while I was in the train and standing, a boy gave me his seat, because he thought I was pregnant! I never get pregnant but I have a body of a mother of 8! That's why I need to lose this belly so bad.
  • hush7hush
    Options
    Alright. Now everyone can list something they love about themselves too!!

I've always loved my hands, my lips, my eyes, and my thigs. Even though they're bigger, they look great. Especially in leggings.
    Yes, I want them to shrink, but I hope they keep their shape.
  • LaDawn74
    LaDawn74 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I dislike my shallow back. Makes my butt stick out more than it already does, makes my pants gap.

I dslike my thighs. Because of them and my butt, I have to buy pants bigger in the waist just to get them on.

I like my calves, my face.
  • abyssfully
    abyssfully Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I have a love-hate relationship with my arms. I have naturally very broad shoulders. My arms gain muscle/strength really quickly (which I love) and once I near my target weight they look *awesome* and ripped - however, I lose arm flab absolutely LAST!!! So lots of the time I feel awkward about my 'big' arms.

EDITED TO ADD: Oh, and my flat butt. But I'm working on that with lots of weighted squats and lunges! haha
  • BobertC
    BobertC Posts: 123
    Options
    My Boobs, I shouldn't have them I'm a dude. that and my belly, but there both slowly going away :wink:
  • abyssfully
    abyssfully Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Since you asked... Something positive about myself - my lips and my legs!
  • madisonamanda
    madisonamanda Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I've always struggled with the thickness of my legs, but have always been pretty confident in my stomach. Years of gymnastics have helped me to still maintain a really strong core, which is great ! :)
  • dorybaby
    dorybaby Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have my stomach. It's fine at the top,but then just hangs at the bottom. I hate hate hate it. For this reason, I can wear a little bit smaller pants, but naked feel like the ugliest person in the world. Booo.

But I love my boobs. I'm quite fond of them. :)
  • hush7hush
    Options
    I've always struggled with the thickness of my legs, but have always been pretty confident in my stomach. Years of gymnastics have helped me to still maintain a really strong core, which is great ! :)

Gymnastics sound fun!
  • MelissaLu
    MelissaLu Posts: 83
    Options
    I have to say, I love my backside =P
  • SandraD89
    SandraD89 Posts: 809
    Options
    I hate my stomach because of my c-section pouch and it didn't help i gained 66lbs while pregnant with my daughter. So now it sags and im hoping it will go away when i start losing more weight.