My 1st NSV and a new career as a flasher!

Options
hexxkitten
hexxkitten Posts: 8 Member
Just nipped out to our local shops to get some fresh vegetables. I wore my usual maxi length, straight, black skirt and whilst shopping it was slipping down, when I had my hands full in the shop I almost lost my skirt!

So great NSV as it's now too big for me AND a new career as a flasher! lol

The skirt was on my hips and about to go all the way, as I caught it... so luckily I didnt quite flash my bum ;)

I'm not buying new clothing just yet, so my wardrobe has a date with the sewing machine this weekend. :laugh:

Replies

• AccioPancakes
    Options
    That's an AWESOME NSV! If I knew how to use the sewing machine I'd be all over it. As it is, I'm still hiking up the pants.

And I LOVE the pic for your weight loss counter :)
  • kathyhull
    kathyhull Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    LOL! Great NSV! Not so sure about the new career.
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I have this happen on a regular basis! sooo annoying! I wish I knew how to sew so I could just take in my pants and tops instead of tossing them in a massive 2 foot pile in the corner of my bedroom
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    hahah Just Lovely! Congrats on the Loose Clothes!! Thats awesome!
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hehehe congrats on the new career.
  • hexxkitten
    hexxkitten Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    And I LOVE the pic for your weight loss counter :)

hehehe thanks, I can never resist a bit of Luscious Lucius, but then again I cannot resist Jason Isaacs - period :D
  • adsracer
    adsracer Posts: 8
    Options
    bahahahaha how good is that! i had that happen at the gym last week - on the leg raise machine my shorts slipped off! thank god the gym is empty at 530am
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!