Hi, new in AZ

Options
Hi, I am so glad that i found this site. I love the calorie counter and the food tracker and absolutely love that it does the math for you. I have struggled with my weight for a long time and made excuses and fell off the wagon. But i am determined to loose. I think this will give me the motivation that i need to help loose and keep it off. I also love that you can chart what your progress is, its great to get a visual of it. Thanks, Randie

Replies

• randierenee
    Options
    Hi, I am so glad that i found this site. I love the calorie counter and the food tracker and absolutely love that it does the math for you. I have struggled with my weight for a long time and made excuses and fell off the wagon. But i am determined to loose. I think this will give me the motivation that i need to help loose and keep it off. I also love that you can chart what your progress is, its great to get a visual of it. Thanks, Randie
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! :drinker:
  • Diedre101
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

I just came across this website today. I really enjoy all the features and tools this site provide. I hope to share my progress with the community as my progress evolves.
  • goodfoodaddict
    Options
    Hi, I am new too, just heard about this site yesterday. I have always struggled with my weight. I do know what to do, and used to be able to loose weight. Now, in my 40s, I realize I have to get serious. I am hoping this tracker works. I eat well most of the time, but I realize it is all the little extras and "sneaking" snacks such as chocolate!

Good luck with you new venture. Here's to better health.

Mom of four in Wisconsin. Age 44, teacher, happily married for 17 years, but 45 pounds overweight because I love all foods--the healthy and the not so good for you!
  • postalmomx15
    Options
    I just atarted a little over a week ago and am down three pounds. I love charting online. I have a computer at work and at home so chart every time I eat it really makes me think before I bite. Good luck to you and welcome. Wish I had some of your sun
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Hi Randi, so glad you are here. I've just been here since Nov. I had started on another site but you can't beat this forum and the food diary. The database is just excellent. Almost everything I eat is already in there!

I need to post more and keep in touch with folks so I am glad I got to welcome you this a.m. See you soon, denise in Sams Valley Oregon:)