Hello!

Options
Hard to believe this,app has so many gr8 features 4 free! THANK YOU! I've been working on the same 20#'s for several years! Haven't been able to stay consistent to keep goung. Hopefully this community & app will help that. Looking forward to meeting g y'all. A big shout out to my friend Julie @ 1mcwill. ♡

Replies

• MegsPicc
    MegsPicc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too! Congrats on day one :)
  • cyndlynn
    cyndlynn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Today I've committed to getting serious about this! I'm looking to lose 13-18 lbs!
  • immy62
    immy62 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am starting today as well. Let's do it together. Add me if you're u wish. It is a good app
  • galfriend2
    galfriend2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes! Hello #
  • galfriend2
    Options
    cyndlynn wrote: »
    Welcome! Today I've committed to getting serious about this! I'm looking to lose 13-18 lbs!
    Hi!
  • galfriend2
    Options
    MegsPicc wrote: »
    Me too! Congrats on day one :)

Hi!
  • kfm6
    kfm6 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've lost 34 pounds and have another 25 or 30 to go. I've changed my eating habits to eating whole foods and avoiding processed foods as much as I can. I'm always looking to add a new recipe that fits with my change to whole foods. I included 1+ hours at the gym 5-7 days a week (2 days of strength training / aerobic for the other days). You can add me as a friend if you are interested in providing mutual support. Good luck with your goals.

Kevin