Weight watchers desserts chocolate cookies etc

Options
I was thinking when I have a treat day WW treats better options than normal treats to keep on track ?

Replies

• elkhunter7x6
    elkhunter7x6 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I eat WW ice cream several times a week!
  • kaykaur13
    kaykaur13 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I like to have extra treats lol ww low calories ?
  • songbird13291
    songbird13291 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I don't like the quality of the Weight Watchers brand. But what I really love are the Special K brownies. One brownie is 80 calories. Heaven.
  • murp4069
    murp4069 Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I incorporated lower calorie snacks into my diet and eat them basically every day, not just "treat" days. This way I'm not depriving myself of sweets and snacks. I do really like the WW frozen desserts. Pretty much everything I've tried is good. I love that the little snack size fudge bars are only 45 calories! They taste good and are enough to satisfy my sweet tooth after dinner, even if I don't have many calories left. I also recently picked up some strawberry yogurt bars and thought those were pretty good. Skinny Cow also makes good frozen treats for dessert.

As far as the snack items that aren't frozen, I do like the WW salted caramel brownie bliss bars. But, for 90 calories you only get a tiny little brownie. I'm not really a fan of any of the other snack items they make. If you like popcorn, Smartpop makes a white cheddar popcorn that is only 35 calories per cup.

Other low calorie sweets I like are sugar free puddings and jellos. Most of the sugar free puddings are 60-70 calories, and sugar free jello is only 10 calories.
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    Weight watchers treats aren't any different than anything similar you would buy off the shelf, but they're just portioned in a way that makes it easier to not over eat it. I personally like the Popsicle brand fudgecicles. They're only 40 calories, and a ton cheaper than anything WW would sell.
  • songbird13291
    songbird13291 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Actually, Weight Watchers is reformulating its snacks and desserts to be more in line with its new program. I've seen a lot of people complaining that the new version of the chocolate-covered ice cream bar is awful. I wouldn't know, I don't buy their stuff.

Another one of my favorites is Skinny Cow. I like their candy.
  • LLT38
    LLT38 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried the WW stuff for a long time but I used to love the Skinny Cow products. I also incorporate treats daily into my eating. I don't feel deprived if I know I can have a small portion of a treat any day I want to budget for it.
  • Ajocal18
    Ajocal18 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    MommyL2015 wrote: »
    Weight watchers treats aren't any different than anything similar you would buy off the shelf, but they're just portioned in a way that makes it easier to not over eat it. I personally like the Popsicle brand fudgecicles. They're only 40 calories, and a ton cheaper than anything WW would sell.

THESE ARE MY FAVORITE! forty calories of heaven!

• kaykaur13
    kaykaur13 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Which supermarket do low brand desserts low in calories and taste yum ?
  • DataSeven
    DataSeven Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    For me the are not worth the cost/calories. I picked up a box of their WW chocolate covered brownies not long ago and they were so tiny, it was barely larger than a Pot of Gold chocolate. And like $4 for a box of 6 as well. Way too expensive.

For a sweet treat, I go for special K crisps. Around 100 calories and lots of flavours, for half the price of WW snacks. Fibre 1 brownies are nice as well, that brand has lemon drizzle bars that are just to die for. More expensive than special K crisps though so I tend to stock up if they go on sale.