Be my friend!

Options
I need some accountability partners. I want to lose 50 lbs by September! I would love some positive accountability partners!

Replies

• KC2575
    KC2575 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join you! I'm new to this, just go the app this week. So far so good, but I also need someone to help keep me accountable. Let's do this!!
  • camillebosarge
    camillebosarge Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love that too! I'm new to the app and community. I don't know anyone who is on this journey. My goal is to lose 30 pounds by August and put on muscle that I've lost over the last couple of years. I'm excited to get healthy again!
  • deathbot615
    deathbot615 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new also
  • jxannamay
    jxannamay Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Our goals are pretty much the same, sent you a request :)
  • MarieLosingIt
    MarieLosingIt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new, too, please feel free to add me! I want to lose the same amount of weight in the same amount of time - we need all the support we can get! :)
  • motivated2419
    motivated2419 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I am on here alot and I post alot of motivational quotes and posts.
  • sweatingforthesoul
    sweatingforthesoul Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm on daily and love to support everyone in their goals! (Our goals are similar, I'm trying to drop 40lbs)
  • kfm6
    kfm6 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've lost 34 pounds and have another 25 or 30 to go. I've changed my eating habits to eating whole foods and avoiding processed foods as much as I can. I'm always looking to add a new recipe that fits with my change to whole foods. I included 1+ hours at the gym 5-7 days a week (2 days of strength training / aerobic for the other days). You can add me if you are interested in providing mutual support. Good luck with your goals.

Kevin