Turbo fire

Options
Hi,
I am planning on starting turbo fire DVDs. I have about 25 pounds to loose and would like to do so in about 6 months.

Replies

• datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Im also thinking about it... I got the dvds... might try it tonight.
  • crunchygirl
    Options
    I started it yesterday. LOVE it! I definitely suggest it!
  • amorser
    amorser Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have Turbo Fire and I love it. The music really pumps you up and makes you work hard!!
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I love them!! I got them last November and lost 10 pounds at christmas time!!! They are awesome!!

I got such great results I joined Beachbody as a coach to share them and other workouts with my friends and family... you won't regret it!
  • melbaby925
    melbaby925 Posts: 613
    Options
    Do it! I started it last week and LOVE IT! So much fun, and don't expect to get all the plyometrics at first...I fell on my butt a couple of times, but it's been great! I hope you enjoy.
  • jeninne
    jeninne Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    It is a blast! Prepare to sweat- A LOT- you will "look amazing,"
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Good luck, you'll love it :)
  • Hollirot
    Hollirot Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm on my third week & I absolutely love it. It's freaking hard, no joke. But it's totally worth it. Plus with the help of MFP, I've been losing weight every week. :)
  • carmenstop1
    carmenstop1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Did you order the dvds off line, or did you find them in a store somewhere, I am interested in trying them too!
  • 112girl
    112girl Posts: 10
    Options
    going to try it too. thanks for all of the input, you guys.
  • mbmast
    mbmast Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am on my 4th day of Turbo Fire, Love it! I can't always keep up, but it's fun. I like how she motivates. Its nice to see her sweating as well. (:
    I puchased mine from Amazon. The complete set at 1/2 the cost.
  • Pcramer2
    Pcramer2 Posts: 16
    Options
    I just received my DVDs today!! I am really looking forward to getting started, need to loose these last 15 pounds. Are you thinking about starting a check-in : )

Pamela