Looking for friends in their 20s

Options

Replies

• blackoceanview
    blackoceanview Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My name is Samantha. Im 27 years old. My goal is to lose atleast a 100lbs but, it's one step at a time. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • xxharmonize
    xxharmonize Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ashley. I started an HCG diet this past Sunday. I've lost 5.9 lbs in 2 days! I've still got 44 more lbs to lose!
  • Jams009
    Jams009 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 for one more month... add me quick!

I'm vegetarian and currently cutting; trying to get from ~16% to 10% bodyfat by the end of June.
  • anna3669
    anna3669 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, Irish and always looking for friends o:)
  • hangee123
    hangee123 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm Hannah, 22 -- looking to lose another 10 - 20lbs for summer. I've lost 53lbs since August. Looking for more friends on here for accountability! I think I might be getting lazy with my diet, because it's coming off much slower now!
  • kceeweezyy
    kceeweezyy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Casey, 23. My goal is to lose 50 lbs!
  • julzswales
    julzswales Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm julz, and I'm needing to gain weight, at least 10kg. I'm 25, and have suffered from eating disorders almost all my life, from binge eating (I was over weight as a child) through to anorexia and bulimia.
  • twl900
    twl900 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, feel free to add me :) I'm hoping to lose my last 20lbs over the next few months. Let's help keep each other accountable.
  • James12315
    James12315 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Names James, from the uk and aged 21. I have 34lb to go before reaching my goal.
  • danacondah
    danacondah Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    25 FROM CALIFORNIA :smiley:
  • fontes830
    fontes830 Posts: 58 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Sara :) 27 year old vegan medical student in Canada. Gained some 10-15 lbs in 2 years due to medication, and I'm currently on P90X week 3. Goal is to get fit, shed the weight off, taper down my medications, and feel like my old self again.
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me, although no longer in my 20's ;)
  • TeeCandice3
    TeeCandice3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My name is Tamia and my goal it to be healthier and lose about 30-40 pounds by my birthday in August. My main goal to lose 80 lbs overall!
  • lexilulu32
    lexilulu32 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Alexys! I have recently turned 20. My goal is to developed a healthier lifestyle as a college student and to lose a couple more pounds and get nice and toned up. Feel free to add me !
  • motivated2419
    motivated2419 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    26 from minnesota wanting too lose about 15 more lbs.
  • MrActiveForLife
    MrActiveForLife Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm Ben! 21 and living in Scotland! Always up to share support and motivation.
  • eddiek10
    eddiek10 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm Eddie from Texas! I'm 25 and I need a push from everyone. I need motivation and I will do the same! Add me!!!
  • Splitbygreg
    Splitbygreg Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Since I've found out that you can actually have friends on here and make statues, I've actually been consistent and more motivated. I am welcome to any new friends but I would also like to meet some more people around my age. So what's your name and what's your goal?

26. From Ohio. Cutting at the moment. Add away!!!!
  • fitelena22
    fitelena22 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Elena, 21 and living in London. Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • nojuicejustjin
    nojuicejustjin Posts: 112 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I'm Jeanette (known commonly as Jin) and I'm 25. I'm getting married in October so I'm hoping to stick to this regimen and some light cardio everyday. Goal is -30 lbs for now :)