New girl, I'm 19 and I want that 5 year old energy back!!

Options
I've been trying to start and stay on diets for the past year now but nothing seems to keep my interest. Working in a fast food bakery really doesn't help either, I just want to look good in a bikini for the first time since I was a toddler. Anyways, I'm Breanne :flowerforyou:

Replies

• brobin41101
    brobin41101 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Welcome Breanne, I think you are going to like it here, Mfp, has some great tools to help you actually see what you consume. It gives you such awareness. I just recently joined myself, 5 days ago. Good luck on your journey, and welcome ! :flowerforyou:
  • Harrar10
    Harrar10 Posts: 116
    Options
    Welcome Breanne! You can do anything you set your mind to and don't let yourself think any different!! I wish you luck on your weight loss journey!
  • amymunn
    amymunn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    hey Breanne! welcome. i wish you luck on your journey, this is a GREAT site for help along the way..

feel free to friend me. were in the same age area. im 20 :]
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    fast food bakery....

Panera Bread? ohhhh panera I'm so glad you don't exist in Arizona... I'd never lose weight.
    Anyhow back to you. Welcome!! It doesn't really matter where you work, if you work/don't work, work all day/night, work just a little - you can always plan ahead and bring a little cooler (or big cooler!) with you and grab snacks on the go. That way you will be 'full' and not want any of that fast food bakery items!
  • rosemiller11
    rosemiller11 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    welcome! If you need a friend, add me. and good luck on your journey!
  • haleycreations
    haleycreations Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome to MFP, I to am a newbie and love the site so far, everyone is very warm and inviting and will seem to give you great advice. Even though I have lost 55 lbs myself before I joined this site I think I will learn from others what I can do to make a bigger impact on my daily life. Feel free to friend me and we can talk about what you would like to accomplish and how you might get there. Hope to hear from you soon.
    Robert
  • aly1221
    aly1221 Posts: 55
    Options
    Same here! Welcome and good luck!!
  • Breanne2010
    Options
    Wow that's some fast support everyone :blushing: Thanks All!!!!! I really appreciate it, I'm proud of you all too for knowing what you want and going after it!! Git-R-Done
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Welcomeee! :D I'm 19, too! :DDDD LOL Hope everything you want is what you will get, and know that we are all cheering for ya! <3