Introduce Yourself

Options
I am new to mfp and am looking to lose weight and gain control of my life. I have 2 kids an 8 yr old daughter and a 3 month old daughter and finding time and energy to exercise and eat right is very challenging. I am looking for people who can understand what I am going through and want to help me succeed!

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This is a great place to fulfill your fitness and diet goals. Feel free to add me as friend.
  • heidi_79
    heidi_79 Posts: 27
    Options
    Hello and welcome!!! Good Luck in our journey.. feel free too add me ;)
  • pierogiprincess
    pierogiprincess Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I hear you!! You are on the right track girl!
  • Regina1185
    Regina1185 Posts: 18
    Options
    94 pounds los, that is AMAZING! Whats the secret? It is always great to see other people succeed at losing weight, make me feel like maybe I can do it too!
  • mallye
    mallye Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello everyone, I too am new to MFP, 3 days new! Looking to learn how to be a healthier person inside and out. Used to be athletic and active and things have changed so I too must change. Listening to Fat 2 Fit radio and trying to learn how to live a healthy lifestyle not start another diet. I hope I can be an encouragement to someone out there. Praying for motivation to work hard to feel better about me inside and out. :flowerforyou:
  • timtamjones
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I have 3 kids, 10 yrs old, 18 months and 1 month so I'm trying to lose baby weight like you. :)