Motivation and Support!

Hi! I'm trying to tone up my body and be the best version of myself that I can be! my only problem is that it gets pretty hard to stay motivated :/ looking for friends and encouragement! feel free to add me(:

Replies

• kfm6
    kfm6 Posts: 146 Member
    I've lost 34 pounds and have another 25 or 30 to go. I've changed my eating habits to eating whole foods and avoiding processed foods as much as I can. I'm always looking to add a new recipe that fits with my change to whole foods. I included 1+ hours at the gym 5-7 days a week (2 days of strength training / aerobic for the other days). You can add me as a friend if you are interested in providing mutual support. Good luck with your goals.

Kevin
  • wildholmesy
    wildholmesy Posts: 1 Member
    I joined this app 2 weeks ago...then Mother's Day and since then I can't stop eating ,I'm going to Las Vegas may 15th and want too loose a stone by then and I'm still not motivated ,any tips anyone
  • Andee1863
    Andee1863 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone, I am currently trying to motivate myself to the old me of working out hard 6 days a week, but having a hard time now since I have 2 kids under the age of 2. Any suggestions to get my mind set and get motivated?
  • TKDGirl22
    TKDGirl22 Posts: 2 Member
    I'd love to find some friends to keep me motivated! I'd like to lose 30lbs and am planning to start intermittent fasting with 1200 calories. I'm not entirely sure what a mfp support group will look like, but I'm excited to find out!