HELP! visalus sciences vi-shape

Options
2»

Replies

• ritzy326
    ritzy326 Posts: 2
    Options
    how do you get all your calories in for the day? i want to do 1-2 of these shakes a day, but with my calorie count being 1340 it seems hard to get them all in. The visalus shake is only 70 calories and 12 grams of protein with water. Any suggestions on how you get your calorie and protein count up?
  • mbonilla2890
    Options
    Hi! My name is Michelle. I live in miami. I am a Visalus distributor who is in love with this product! Even tho i dont need to lose weight I am working on getting in shape for this summer and it is going great just with one shake a day. The visalus shake is 90 calories per serving. thats 2 scoops. and that is on water. with 2% fat milk. is 170 calories per shake. if you would like to add more calories. you can try it with soy milk like that ull increase the level of protein too. or just simply add an extra scoop and fruit to it :). what are you targetting?
  • TaneeisFitforLife
    Options
    It screams unhealthy to me....I have a lot of friends on it & sell it but even if you are drinking the 2 shakes a day with milk straight from the dairy & a healthy regular meal you'll come in low in calories.
  • mbonilla2890
    Options
    The Vi shape has enough nutrition of vitamins and minerals and protein to help you feel full and energized. plus youre not only going to have 2 shakes a day youll have another balanced meal in between that will help you get those calories. Its not even abou the calories but the amount of nutrition youre getting
  • exoteric
    Options
    ITS crap and these people are pushing it down anybody who has a throat
  • TheRealMobo
    TheRealMobo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Visalus "studies" have only been done by Visalus itself and reviews appear to have been done by distributors so all online searches make the product look great! However, it is SOY and SPLENDA - soy is not good for you, especially in that quantity and SPLENDA is an unnatural chemical that is no more good for you than sugar. Anyone can drink two shakes of any product and eat other small meals and lose weight. It is no more special than any other weight loss product.

Also - anyone who loses weight this way and then goes back to their original eating habits, especially without exercise, is going to balloon right back up to their starting weight.

On the financial note - many have won BMWs but what I wonder is WHO is financially backing the company which appeared to come out of no where. Too many people are winning the cars and selling somethign that can be gotten for free - if so many get it for "free" then where is the $$ coming from that funds the BMWs.

My sister in law sells it and so mnay people on FB sell it - I wish there was a way to block posts on FB that contain one word.....VISALUS!!
  • ChanlynMay
    ChanlynMay Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I know a few people who have done Visalus (myself included) and we have all gained back the weight after stopping the shakes. Mainly this was because we did not take the time to learn about proper nutrition and therefor went back to eating the same old junk. As long as you understand this is not a miracle product and that you will still need to exercise and put in the effort it could work. The mix is very tasty and is great for someone who does not have alot of time for a meal. I still add the mix to my shakes a few times a week because it does have alot of nutrition in it.
    It's like most weight loss products out there, you will only get out of it what you put into it. Do noy purchase it thinking you are going to lose weight the easy way and keep it off.
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Visalus "studies" have only been done by Visalus itself and reviews appear to have been done by distributors so all online searches make the product look great! However, it is SOY and SPLENDA - soy is not good for you, especially in that quantity and SPLENDA is an unnatural chemical that is no more good for you than sugar. Anyone can drink two shakes of any product and eat other small meals and lose weight. It is no more special than any other weight loss product.

Also - anyone who loses weight this way and then goes back to their original eating habits, especially without exercise, is going to balloon right back up to their starting weight.

On the financial note - many have won BMWs but what I wonder is WHO is financially backing the company which appeared to come out of no where. Too many people are winning the cars and selling somethign that can be gotten for free - if so many get it for "free" then where is the $$ coming from that funds the BMWs.

My sister in law sells it and so mnay people on FB sell it - I wish there was a way to block posts on FB that contain one word.....VISALUS!!

From my understanding YOU need to be able to get the BMW. It is your finance agreement with BMW. They merely make the payments so I am assuming that your $600 cheque goes to the $600 car payment. They get free advertising and you have to bust your butt to keep sales up so that you can make that car payment. If you don't make enough then you are stuck making the payment for your car and their free advertising.
  • Larryswife1213
    Options
    I did do it last year for 3 months and I did it exactly like I was suppose to, 2 shakes a day 2 healthy snacks, an apple and a orange and a very sensible meal in the evening. I can tell this.....I lost only 18 pounds and when I quit doing the shakes the weight came back with a vengeous plus more!!! I will say I wasn't hungry very much, bottom line for me is I will never do meal replacements again.
  • agregson1985
    agregson1985 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    i started visalus because 1. my sisters were doing it and lost a lot of weight and are keeping it off
    2. its cheaper to have 2 shakes a day then go out and buy groceries for meals cuz im a single mom of a 3mnth old.
    3. it makes me feel full! if i have my meals of normal food i feel more hungry
    4. it tastes good!
    5. had nutrients u need that i prob wouldnt get if i wasnt doing it
    and yes of course ppl will think its a scam and doesnt work, but if you think negative things then of course its gonna not work for ya! its called laws of attraction baby! Power of positive thinking! just ask einstein. hehe
  • azjlmar123
    azjlmar123 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I started the Visalus challenge on 1/3/2012. I do have before pictures and will be doing intermittent pics along 90 day challenge. I do not have a scale and going by inches lost only. The shakes are much better than Shakology and much cheaper and basically have the same ingredients. There is much more variety than Shakeology as well. I am doing Beachbody workouts while taking the Visalus. I have lost 2 inches since starting (yes, that is probably just water inches) but I am going to stick it out for the 90 days. I think Visalus is suppose to be a lifelong commitment - not just 90 days of shakes and thinking you will keep the weight off forever. I could see going down to one shake a day after 90 days but why? it tastes great and its very convenient. I also understand that after the 90 days there will be days where you cant do 2 shakes a day (like eating out when friends come to town and such) but then again, they are only 90 calories so you can have it for a "snack" and not feel guilty. The butterfinger recipe is INCREDIBLE and I feel like I just ate a candybar without any guilt! Also, I am eating a regular dinner with my family and also having 3 snacks a day so basically eating 6 times per day. I am not a distributor for them - Im just doing the challenge for my own health benefits. I expect to have my awesome body back in 90 days and plan on keeping it!
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I started teh Visalus challenge on Saturday. It is not a life committment. It's a 90 day program designed to help you lose weight. You don't have "just" 2 shakes and 1 meal a day. I add in 2 snacks a day so that I can get my calories in for the day.
  • N_BEAST_MODE_24_7
    N_BEAST_MODE_24_7 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I use Visalus! I think it's a great product, its low in calories and taste great. You can add fruit, etc etc, to your shake to make it taste even better. PPL are always going to have something negative to say about this and that. Some ppl will use it and some wont, if it's not for you then keep it moving, but if you are thinking about it or want to know more, then ask someone or look it up. Some will say it's great and some will say it's not, try it for yourself and come up with your own opinion.....
  • sarahstoltman
    Options
    I dont care what anyone says. I have been on visalus for three weeks and am down 17 lbs. It seems expensive but Im pretty much saving money from it because I was buying breakfast and lunch everyday... I am also running 3 miles a day. It helps me stay on a routine. Its hard enough for me to figure out a homemade low cal dinner everynight... I am not at the point where I am confident to plan my breakfast and lunch everyday too. I dont see anything wrong with it so far. I am about 80 lbs overweight... If it doesnt work for you dont do it.
  • hipchick_1
    Options
    I started my shakes 3 days ago and feel great! I still get hungry and ill eat, but i get full alot faster. And at night, i havent even wanted to snack, i grabbed a cookie last night out of habit of snacking at night and i didnt even want to it. Ive got chips, ice cream, ect here. And i just dont even want it...its amazing! I weigh in friday. I already feel lighter...and no im not selling the stuff..lol I only want to lose 20 pounds and then im going to have 1 shake a day for bfast to maintain, its a yummy way of taking a vitamin (if you want to look at it that way :))
  • duinvisalus
    Options
    Hi I am a director with ViSalus and am starting a new 90 day health challenge tomorrow. I am looking for people to start with me and check on our progress together. I lost 10 lbs, 19 inches, and 8 points on my bmi for the first 90 days. My blood sugar and cholesteral were normal for the first time in over 25 years. My Dr was very impressed. I have more energy too! So now have to start the working out part.

If you are still hungry you can try the Vi Slim product that helps with hunger control. I used it for lunch for about 2 weeks and then I didnt need it anymore. I also LOVE the protein cookies. Heat them up in the microwave for a few seconds. So Yummy and I always have one in my purse with a PRO so that I dont buy the BAD snacks and drinks.

I am saving about $150 month as I am not buying my breakfast, lunch or snacks at work anymore. I have some customers signed up under me too so that I get my kit for FREE. It's easy, so share with your friends and get them signed up so you too can get your kit for Free. I have only paid for my initial kit in September.