Looking for some amazing new friends like YOU!

Options
Hello myfitnesspals!

My name is Steven. I'm 23 years young and from Miami, FL. This is my first day on the site! I've got to say it has to be amazing to have the support of a community like this. I've been reading the forums and it's great to see how everyone is motivating eachother! It's always been a life long goal of mine to get fit and to live a healthy lifestyle. I've made the attempt many many times before but I have a feeling this time it will be a lot different. I think the difference will be you :)
I'm going to commit to track my diet and exercise daily and I look forward to reaching our goals together.
Please feel free to add me as a friend! Let's all help one another to be the best we can be!

"Motivation gets you going and habit get you there. Make motivation a habit and you will get there more quickly and have more fun on the trip." --Zig Ziglar (Zig Ziglar's Little Book of Big Quotes)

Replies

• Dimplez1518
    Options
    Yes it's true This is my first week as well and already I feel more motivated and alive! The website really helps if your honest during calorie counting and just focused on the process of obtaining your goal... Wish you the best of luck!
  • taysuh
    taysuh Posts: 9
    Options
    Welcome Steven! I am fairly new to the site as well and would love to be friends.
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    The support on this site is awesome! It's made such a difference in staying motivated. Welcome to the site, and good luck with your goals!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Hi Steven welcome to MFP. You made the right decision and I salute you to that. Feel free to add me as your friend.
  • em0307
    em0307 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey Steven!
    I'm new too and always looking for friends to motivate and support! Feel free to add me.
  • MIAVIP
    MIAVIP Posts: 8
    Options
    Thank you all for the warm welcome! :smile:
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, lots of great support and encouragement here.