50lbs to go! Bringing sexy back!

Options
hey! I'm looking for fun connections for mutual motivation to bring sexy back for the summer! If I attempted to put on the outfit in my profile picture right now I would look like a roped up piece of meat

Replies

• AlyAlyAlyboo
    AlyAlyAlyboo Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I have a ways to go but would love to laugh all the way to my goal! Let's support each other!!

• kfm6
    kfm6 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hahaha. I've lost 34 pounds and have another 25 or 30 to go. I've changed my eating habits to eating whole foods and avoiding processed foods as much as I can. I'm always looking to add a new recipe that fits with my change to whole foods. I included 1+ hours at the gym 5-7 days a week (2 days of strength training / aerobic for the other days). You can add me if you are interested in providing mutual support. Good luck with your goals.

Kevin
  • cechazabal
    cechazabal Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am in a similar point. I was a Martial Arts Instructor and now I look more like Buda. I have lost 10 lbs. since I started getting back in shape, but I have about 50lbs to go. Don't give up. What seems to be working so far for me is staying away from processed carbs like bread and pasta, but mostly I cut out all soda and juices. I am simply dinking water. I have also started taking walks on my lunch hour. So far, so good.
  • ima58er
    ima58er Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi. I lost 50 in one year. Weighing my self every day and making smarter choices is the key. Small steps to your goal is the winning formula. Good luck.
  • blinddog52
    blinddog52 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Been thru it myself. But keep a positive attitude and it will work.