I need help! 100 lbs to lose

Options
I have a 109 lbs to lose! Such an overwhelming daunting number!!! I just had a baby 4 months ago and have used that as the excuse to why I am carrying extra weight. I am at my heaviest and need to do something about it! In so tired of making excuses and justifying being this over weight! I need help! Any advice and help is more than welcomed :)

Replies

• Godsgirl42
    Godsgirl42 Posts: 3,490 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I have 120 to lose. We've just started a new group called Losin' it!! and we'd love to have you join us!! We encourage, support, motivate, and challenge each other. You can send me a friend request if you'd like and I'll send you an invitation to the group or you can go to groups and scroll through the groups and ask to join us and I'll accept! Either way, I hope to see you there!
  • getfitby817
    getfitby817 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have 100lbs to lose....lets do this together!!
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    got between 100-120 lbs to lose (depending on how i feel when i get down 100). feel free to add me. Its a hard process but i find friends make it easier.
  • spinkphin
    spinkphin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    98lbs to loose here. We can do it!
  • mousie1973
    mousie1973 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I have 80 pounds still to go... (have lost a little over 52)... feel free to add me!
  • SweetNina81
    SweetNina81 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have 100 lb to lose ( I put it for me in Kgs to make the number look smaller and not discourage myself, loool). I feal where you're coming from. I had a baby 2.5 years ago and I am still using that as an excuse. But now with MFP hopefully all us can succeed. Feel free to add me, I just started the weight loss journey a week ago.
  • MinnyMouse11
    MinnyMouse11 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    HA! I had a baby 19 years ago and still hate the way I look. 89 lbs to lose. Fairly active and fit just need to stop the stress eating and drinking. Now that both kids are off to college its time to focus on ME!
  • LosingIt2022
    LosingIt2022 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I've 120lbs left to lose to get to a healthy bmi, feel free to add! I'm all to familiar with that overwhelming feeling - I have to remind myself daily that it is possible and if I just keep going I WILL get there x
  • KaylaC12390
    KaylaC12390 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 100 + to lose as well... I'm looking for some buddies :)
  • bustillosmau
    bustillosmau Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Have you guys tried the kito diet
  • verheyen4
    verheyen4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi..48 year old mom of three, at my ultimate highest weight! Would like to lose 85 to 100 lbs...heck even 50! My thinking is, must I be 90 lbs overweight!? My goal is 150 by 50! That gives me over a year!!
  • melissajawn7
    melissajawn7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 33/f that works full time. I have around 100 lbs to lose. I could lose more but I've had multiple health people tell me that I shouldn't try to. Definitely not where I was two years ago and it is extremely frustrating! I hate having to start all over but you have to start somewhere
  • InsaneMontae
    InsaneMontae Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I lost 126 pounds. Gained 60 back when I went back to school. I've lost 30 of that 60,but still trying to get back to where i was. 30 more to go!! Everyone here feel free to Add me. My journal is open and you can see things I eat and what has helped me lose all my weight. Or you can message me if you have questions. I'm starting to be more active on here.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Here's the help you need: Accurately log all your food. Keep your net daily calories, or at least your net weekly calories, within the goal targets for your weight loss objectives. Be sure that you accurately identified your lifestyle activity. With this site, do not eat every calorie credited to your exercise. Limit that eating to 50% of your credited exercise. You will lose weight. It will be steady, consistent, real, and you will be able to maintain your ideal weight when you reach it. Don't fret if you have daily weight fluctuations. That is beyond your control. Keep your calories within your goal and you will succeed.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Have you guys tried the kito diet

It's "keto". My daughter, an experienced dieter and NP, explained that to get into keto one must keep carbs below 100 g for 3 days. Further, to stay in keto you must keep carbs below 100. That's a nice trick if you can do it, but approximately 2/3 of the delicious world is not available to you.
  • adriennez26
    adriennez26 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have 90 pounds to loose. Tried this in the past but never engaged in the community part so perhaps this will be helpful. We can do this!
  • Piperx222
    Piperx222 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm back on track after having my 2nd son, still have around 100 lbs left to go. Feel free to add me!
  • hambrit
    hambrit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I want to lose over a 100 lbs but decided to start off by reaching a goal of 40 lbs 1st
  • emmer415
    emmer415 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've also got around 100 to lose. It's a daunting task, but after only a week of logging everything in MFP, I'm beginning to feel a bit better about things. It's manageable, and we can do this! Anyone's welcome to add me; more friends means more support!
  • wharton1996ashley
    wharton1996ashley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking toward losing 100 pounds but i am starting off with a goal of 50! Biggest thing for me is motivation and I have none. I really want this for me! If someone could maybe help with motivating me that'd be awesome!