Looking for active friends

Options
2»

Replies

• InsaneMontae
    InsaneMontae Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I lost 126 pounds. Gained 60 back when I went back to school. I've lost 30 of that 60,but still trying to get back to where i was. 30 more to go!! Everyone here feel free to Add me. My journal is open and you can see things I eat and what has helped me lose all my weight. Or you can message me if you have questions. I'm starting to be more active on here.
  • lucyxxxx1234
    lucyxxxx1234 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    @wacky2016 I'm the exact same, I've always had a sweet tooth especially for chocolate, i could eat it all the time haha! Not only do I want to lose weight for vanity but also to be healthier. I've never really ate healthy or exercised but now I'm getting older I can't eat what I want and stay skinny haha!

Hi Chloe love to know if you had any tips or tricks to avoid the chocolate cravings! I'm exactly the same chocolates my obstacle at the minute haha
  • idp1980
    idp1980 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Also from the uk , feel free to add if u like
  • chloedanielle03
    chloedanielle03 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    @wacky2016 I'm the exact same, I've always had a sweet tooth especially for chocolate, i could eat it all the time haha! Not only do I want to lose weight for vanity but also to be healthier. I've never really ate healthy or exercised but now I'm getting older I can't eat what I want and stay skinny haha!

Hi Chloe love to know if you had any tips or tricks to avoid the chocolate cravings! I'm exactly the same chocolates my obstacle at the minute haha

Hi lovely! So far I have been drinking anglasnofnwater if I feel hungry in between meals. If I still feel hungry after that I have pre made snacks in the fridge eg carrot sticks. But if my craving for chocolate is really bad I have a chocolate flavoured supplement shake for breakfast or before a workout so I burn the extra calories off anyway. Hope this helps x
  • chloedanielle03
    chloedanielle03 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I lost 126 pounds. Gained 60 back when I went back to school. I've lost 30 of that 60,but still trying to get back to where i was. 30 more to go!! Everyone here feel free to Add me. My journal is open and you can see things I eat and what has helped me lose all my weight. Or you can message me if you have questions. I'm starting to be more active on here.

Congrats on the loss! We all have set backs every now and then but it seems like you're well on your way to losing it again! :)