100+ Accountability!

Options
So this isn't my first rodeo when it comes to mfp, or weight loss in general. I've been up and down my entire life and I'm so over it. I'm ready to kick this weight once and for all...but I struggle...because I enjoy tasty food, and margaritas and tequila. Granted moderation is key, but moderation goes out the door when tequila is in play. I'd love some friends to keep each other accountable, motivate each other, share recipes and things that have worked or you've found helpful. Feel free to add me, drop me a message and share a bit about yourself and your goals!

Replies

• LushFix
    LushFix Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm in a crazy mission to lose 100 pounds in 1 year.

I started feburary 10th and have lost 15 pounds so far!

We got this! Feel free to add me if your diary is open. I prefer friends wit open diaries because I think it keeps us accountable. We can encourage each other through the good and the bad. My food intake isn't perfect but it's honest if I eat it I log it!

Either way I truly wish you the best in your journey!
  • AmyWebb2
    AmyWebb2 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 100 in a year, too. I began Jan 1 and have lost 25 so far. But the last three weeks--nada. Sucks. My treat when I get to 100 is a new Miata. I've always wanted one. Best of luck.
  • Alysia82
    Alysia82 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 100 pounds as well. Started in January and have 96.6 more pounds to lose. Feel free to add me as well
  • mpgundrum
    mpgundrum Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm also hoping to lose 100 pounds. I'm down 7 pounds so far. I'd love for you all to add me as a friend.
  • sharonandwyatt
    sharonandwyatt Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 lbs too. I was on mfp last year and lost 20 something lbs and stopped for some unknown reason. Now I'm back to find myself starting all over again but I am determined to stick with it this time and get this weight off once and for all. Please add me I can use some friends on here. My diary is open and I have been logging everyday.
  • moodyblue120
    moodyblue120 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and currently weight 174. I've always been big, but of course, college has caused me to gain 10ish pounds. I want to get back to 140-145. It sucks because I know that I'm not THAT overweight, the weight will mostly come off slower. It's very frustrating-especially when the study group wants to hit up Taco Bell at 1 am.
  • kcraig6207
    kcraig6207 Posts: 33 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    My goal when I began was to lose over 100 pounds as well. I've lost 47 pounds so far and am fully committed to continue to lose (only 83 to go to my ultimate goal weight :smile: ). MFP works for me and will for you too if you are consistent and patient. Anyone can feel free to add me - I'm on here every single day!
  • BlueMacaroniArt
    BlueMacaroniArt Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm here to lose 100 lbs too. Anyone is also welcome to add me. I could use more friends. I was in here a few years ago and lost 50 but most of my old friends are pretty inactive now. I had some medical issues and then a baby and post pardum etc but I'm finally ready to focus on this again. But It was more fun before to check in and learn from what others did when I had more people active on here. I'm only about 6 lbs in this time and I just started the c25k program again.