Kinda Unexected NSV

Options
So I've been wanting to post one of these for abit. The main NSV I was proud of is my eating habits. Before I started with MFP, a normal week included getting pizza delivered 3-4 times, multiple fast food runs and a late night delivery here and there. In the 45+ days I've been doing MFP, I have done NONE of these. I'm cooking all of my meals and surprisingly I haven't even been tempted by outside food delights.

But here's the unexpected NSV. I've been thinking about leaving self-employment and work for the Man again. So I went to put my suit jacket on to see how it would look for potential interviews. The last time I wore it was a few months ago and it was embarrassing. I had to forgo the button because it was afraid it could snap off. But today i could button it with no problems. This was unexpected and really felt good. Now I gotta check some of those dress shirts I bought back in the day and then sadly realized they were too tight...

EDIT - Oops, put this in the wrong forum. Sorry :ohwell:

Replies

• Mrs_Hewi
    Mrs_Hewi Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Well done! Sounds like you are on the right track, keep up the awesome work :wink:
  • Mrs_TrimWaistFatWallet
    Options
    Nice job. Keep it up :)
  • prousis
    prousis Posts: 14
    Options
    Thats such a good feeling...I had this moment the other day when I tried on a pair of shorts. Keep up the good work!!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    So excellent.
  • chicagofats
    chicagofats Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thats such a good feeling...I had this moment the other day when I tried on a pair of shorts. Keep up the good work!!

Awesome!