Yes very low for about 8 weeks now.
  • WeekendWarriorTX
    WeekendWarriorTX Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    yep
  • csman49
    csman49 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    When i'm feeling low... i can feel my mind just crashing down. It can happen very fast, but usually its built up, rather than a single thing. And sometimes, i think about how much easier it could be for everyone else around me if i just wasn't around. Thoughts about just dropping my phone and wallet by the river and just walking away from everything and everyone. Sometimes, the thoughts sink a little lower than that. They're only ever short lived thoughts though, they dissolve after a while, but they never really leave.

Sometimes you can be surrounded by people and still feel alone.

Today started well, but went down rapidly
  • KayTeeOne
    KayTeeOne Posts: 123 Member
    Options

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Justn7883
    Justn7883 Posts: 4,764 Member
    Options
    Hey hey hey like feeling lowwwww
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    I'm really sensitive to the weather. When it's gloomy outside, so am I.

I'm not, usually...but really struggling this year.
  • yasminara
    yasminara Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    A little! I find that my life is good enough, but sometimes I can dwell on the negatives. But it helps having a great support system on here! ❤️
  • xLyric
    xLyric Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure I'm depressed and have been for a very long time, but I don't feel like a doctor would help. The last time I mentioned it she asked, "Are you suicidal?" When I said no, she said, "Yeah, you didn't seem like the type" and brushed it off, assuming it was thyroid related and the bloodwork would pick up anything. She's a pretty crappy doctor and we go to another one when we can, haha.

Saw a therapist for a couple weeks after my brother died and she didn't seem to want to diagnose anything until a while afterward. It's been a while but I stopped going because school started up again and insurance stuff made transferring a huge hassle. I also don't want to take anti-depressants. I already feel emotionless enough. And what's the point if I don't want medicine? Look at this post though, obviously I need someone to talk at, because I'm sure strangers on the internet really wanted to know any of this.
  • Presleykay22
    Presleykay22 Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Yes lately because I have gain 30 pounds :neutral: