Brand new to this

Options
Hello guys. My name is Jasmine and im 25 years old. I had my second child 5 months ago. He was born premature at 24 weeks so between the stress of him still being in the Nicu and breastfeeding and trying to come home. I have gained a good bit of weight back after having him. Bad diet and little to none exercise has me at a weight of 160 n I'm usually used to being around 135-145 so my goal weight is 140. Anybody give good types on what to stay away from mainly to lose weight besides sugar bread and soda.

Replies

• fatima987
    fatima987 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm really good at losing weight. I just got my entire thyroid taken out. One of the best ways to lose weight is to portion out exactly one plate or half a slice. When you mentally accept the portion , you'll be able to pace yourself. Also, you can replace deserts with banana diced with Almond butter. Dinners you can replace bread with butter lettuce and make wraps :) also if you're super disciplined, you can make the same meal everyday.. Eventually you won't overeat because you're not as excited about the meal. Hope this helps!
  • jasminehicks30
    jasminehicks30 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks some great tips for substituting but I have to eat some variety since I'm.still.breastfeeding my 5 month old. He is will.in the hospital but I def will try a banana if I want something sweet.