Looking for accoutability buddy that works nights.

Options
I have been doing this try to get healthy on and off for years. I lose then gain then lose then gain. It's a never ending cycle I am trying to break. I work 12 hour shifts 7pm-7am. I am looking for someone with a similar schedule to join me on this and help keep me focused.

Replies

• bodybuildchic32
    bodybuildchic32 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I can't use my phone at work, I'm a nurse, although I have work email. I work 7-7 3 days a week. I'm off tonight. I sleep to 830-330 usually. Then on days off I like to go to gym sometime between 430-630 for 30min to an hour. I lift and jog. I eat clean paleo and cook from scratch, but I fell into eating too much of good things and binging after work...workouts sporadic. I could use accountability too!
  • Dvdgzz
    Dvdgzz Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I work 11p-7a. You can add me if ya want.
  • Rgonz29
    Rgonz29 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I work 9pm-7:30.
    Add me if you want
    Found it harder to eat right with these hours but would love mutual motivation
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    Also work at nite, have for most of the last 20 years. I do my insanity workout after work, 45 min after eating breakfast, which is as soon as I get home. I started in late Nov on losing weight, and have steadily lowered to where I am now, really close to my desired weight, have lost 30 lbs. I'm just working on fitness and continuing to monitor my food intake.
  • Irishsugar
    Irishsugar Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! Fellow night shifter here... It's makes this journey just a little harder!! Luckily we don't have a cafeteria so no temptations. My coworkers love to order out (we have taco Tuesday's and Chinese Wednesday's :# ) I have a lot of downtime so I can walk the halls and exercise which is a nice perk.

I am working now and work again tonight then off for a wonderful FIVE day weekend!!!! The joys of 12 hour shifts :p

Feel free to add me as a friend! I love the support here!!