Accountability buddies?

Options
I just started using My Fitness Pal after being talked into it by a friend, but I unfortunately don't know many other people that use this app. I was hoping I could make some accountability buddies on here to help motivate me. So just to give you guys a little background about me: My main priority right now as far as my health goes is training for several upcoming races I'll be running within the next few months. I've never been a serious athlete but I would love to get serious about running, not just in the event of a race, but potentially for good. I want to get in shape, which is something I've never really been. I am vegan, and am focusing on eating as much whole, plant-based foods as I can and keeping my carbs high and my fats low.
Hopefully I can get to know some of you guys a little as well and maybe make some friends with similar goals to mine.

Replies

• Nai_o
    Nai_o Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Feel free to add me X
  • solney290
    solney290 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me!
  • danacondah
    danacondah Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You've got some exciting goals with your races approaching! Add me and we can support each other :smiley:
  • egrana1
    egrana1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey! On my way to running a marathon in the upcoming year, with 50 lbs to lose! Add me if you want to exchange some tips or if you need some support!
  • kaylee0218
    kaylee0218 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • shavel01
    shavel01 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me! We all need the motivation!
  • JRummer05
    JRummer05 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well :)
  • holakins
    holakins Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • fontes830
    fontes830 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • hambrit
    hambrit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    U can add me although I'm not training for any races but I do think having a support group is crucial to success and I am definitely trying to build one...good luck
  • EvEboEvie
    EvEboEvie Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me!
  • 1ladybug88
    1ladybug88 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
  • battyg1313
    battyg1313 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me people