Someone you wanted to punch

Options
Name someone you wanted to punch today.

I'll start. I work at a vision center and this gorgeous girl was looking around for new glasses. In her valley girl voice she is fighting with her mom about the glasses she wants. She picks out some big, plastic frames (the kind you would see on your Grandma) and decides she wants those. She is fighting back and forth with her mom, whining and sighing. "But, I'm soooo tired of being pretty. I want to look less attractive. I'm tired of all the attention I get from guys." Really? Tired of being pretty? Man, you've got some big problems there.... :P :)

Your turn.

Replies

• madivp
    madivp Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    and you didnt punch her in the face??
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I want to punch my boss every day. Oh, and I wanted to punch the scale today too. :grumble:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    hahahaha!

i kind of want to put hr peeps in the face when i see them hire nimcompoops instead of me
  • maemiller
    maemiller Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    i know someone who says that she was a brain in school and how she was top of her class. Yah real book smart, but when it comes to common sense, well thats a different story
  • MegRuthie
    MegRuthie Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Ex-boyfriend's chick friend (who I have never met in my life) messaged me on FB and asked "What happened with you and Todd??"

A) We broke up 5 months ago
    B) Not her business
    C) ...why ask me?? We've never spoken. Ever!

This is non-MFP related but...still irritating.

My new boyfriend told me to tell her "I upgraded..."
  • lovinglife71
    lovinglife71 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I would like to punch my mother n law n the face!!! I know , I know that sounds Sooooo bad, but she just gets on my nerves so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think the best way to describe her would be she is extremly nosey and she lives like 20 ft from me!!!!!! ugh!!!!!!
  • 1smemae94
    1smemae94 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    My brother, my parents got dairy queen icecream combo pack thingie, and i had one. Today my Brother was sitting in frount of me, eating one, saying, " oh , this is sooooo good. too bad you cant have it.yum". Except the thing is... i did punch him. hard.
  • Mickers36
    Mickers36 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    LOL at least if we all punch her in the face we will solve her problem LOL!
    Hmmm who would I like to punch in the face ..... Hmmmm ...... Other than myself because I haven't worked out in a month due to. Cold then busy schedule, how about every girl that is a size 2 that whines about how fat she is. Lol
  • radio_flyer
    Options
    I want to punch my friend, Maddie. She weighs all of 100 pounds and the other night told me that when she eats too much, she just takes a laxative to "get rid of it". AND she doesn't think that falls under an eating disorder. She thinks its pretty normal behavior. Yeah, maybe in her skinny girl circles.
  • ImBabyBunny
    Options
    Wow. Well, at-least she's not stuck up about it? Maybe she had not realized yet that people get old, wrinkles appear. That's life. Hopefully she enjoys her dorky classes. lol

In a way I can almost understand her. IN a world where kids are trying so hard to fit in. Maybe she is so beautiful that it set's her apart from the world and she just wants to find acceptance.? Just a thought. I could live the rest of my life without the Calli-girl twain though!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    LOL at least if we all punch her in the face we will solve her problem LOL!
    Hmmm who would I like to punch in the face ..... Hmmmm ...... Other than myself because I haven't worked out in a month due to. Cold then busy schedule, how about every girl that is a size 2 that whines about how fat she is. Lol

omg, i have a friend like this. god bless her.

but i want to punch her in the fact every time she lifts up her shirt to show me her new belly ring. which is everytime i see her. my bellybutton is pierced too, i don't feel the need to gallavant and expose myself everywhere i go!
  • arotella
    arotella Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Um.. the girl you just described could be my target for the day. Sounds like she's got it rough.... what a problem to have!
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    My Trainee....Seriously who hired this guy?!
  • CeleryStalker
    CeleryStalker Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    how about the jerk who decided to back his truck up from one side of the road(where he was hidden and parked behind a giant UPS feeder truck (an 18-wheeler) ) into his driveway on the other side of the road, directly into the path of my fiance and me on our tandem bike, whizzing down the street at 32mph (the speed limit on this street is 35mph, so we were going as fast as a car would have been going)

Why do people think just because you're on a bike you can stop on a dime? You can't! Share the road. Sheesh. So sick of taking the brunt of a) impatient motorists, b)angry motorists, c) motorists who don't realize what their responsibilities are on the road when encountering a bicyclist or pedestrian, and d) other cyclists who do stupid crap on the road that makes motorists mad at me by proxy. I follow the laws of the road when I'm on my bike. Don't take your pent up anger out on me. :(
  • Beaukitty
    Beaukitty Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Name someone you wanted to punch today.

I'll start. I work at a vision center and this gorgeous girl was looking around for new glasses. In her valley girl voice she is fighting with her mom about the glasses she wants. She picks out some big, plastic frames (the kind you would see on your Grandma) and decides she wants those. She is fighting back and forth with her mom, whining and sighing. "But, I'm soooo tired of being pretty. I want to look less attractive. I'm tired of all the attention I get from guys." Really? Tired of being pretty? Man, you've got some big problems there.... :P :)

Your turn.

Your story made me think of this...
    http://notalwaysright.com/snobbery-just-wont-cut-it/11953

I'm a computer tech who helps a lot of people who should be at least somewhat computer-literate. Trust me when I say it's frustrating when people don't understand "right click", "desktop", or "start button" or they get mad at me because they got a virus. But for today, I haven't felt like punching anybody...maybe tomorrow... :wink:
  • lisa35120
    lisa35120 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I wanted to punch my sister-in-law yesterday, although it wouldn't have been possible since live on opposite sides of the country. I love that girl, really, but she has some serious anger management issues!
  • FL_Nettie
    FL_Nettie Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'd love to find the *kitten* who ripped tire tracks in my grass. They left 2 big, deep ruts in the grass that I'm sure the homeowners association will send me a letter about filling them in with sod. Man, I'd really like to find them and punch them.
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    can't really think of anyone...I try not to let little things make me angry :)
  • joamarelo
    joamarelo Posts: 161
    Options
    i want to punch my FAN!!!
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels.

And it's funny, because her ad is at the top of this page. :D