Feels like i have to consume to much

Options
My recommendation for calorie intake is 2180..trying to reach that is hard ..i feel stuff through out day ..i adverage bout 1500 eating healthy. .then exercise which means i have to eat more to reach goal..sheesh ..wish someone can make a meal plan for a day so i can understand wht to eat to get me to goal an not feel like im forcing myself to eat

Replies

• loulamb7
    loulamb7 Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Add some calorie dense foods to your meals or snacks, nuts, peanut butter, olive oil, avocados.
  • punisher7567
    punisher7567 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanx.i lookd up wht u recommend. .should gt me to where i need to be thanx again..
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    How did you become overweight?
  • punisher7567
    punisher7567 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Eating unhealthy foods buger fries..etc..eating big breakfast.lots of carbs..an mainly drinking alcohol. .bt now i dnt eat out or drink.
  • emmaprocopiou
    emmaprocopiou Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You don't really have to make your meals bigger just add in more full fat items,
    Peanut butter, olive oil, full fat cheeses, butter.
    Nuts and the odd treat like chocolate can help too to pile on the calories
  • amyr271
    amyr271 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    It is more likely that you are inaccurately logging and eating more than you think. You didn't come to the point of wanting/needing to lose weight by not being able to eat 2000 calories a day.

Do you weigh what you eat? Serving sizes are disappointingly small on nutrition labels
  • amyr271
    amyr271 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Also, you could only eat back 50-75% of your oversize calories
  • Vetticus_3
    Vetticus_3 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm seconding amyr271 - do you weigh what you eat? 1500 is not a lot of food for a guy.
    anyway this may help: http://www.caloriescount.com/week1_2000_combo.aspx