Hammer and chisel

Options
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone's tried out beachbodys hammer and chisel workout program. I run 4-5 times a week and I'm just not seeing the toning and results I would like. I eat extremely healthy, so I wouldn't be using the portion control containers that it comes with. Would love some feedback from people who have tried it, whether it's good or bad feedback. Thanks!

Replies

• maggiemae712
    maggiemae712 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I should also add, I don't have a gym near where I live so that's why I'm looking into doing the DVDs. I have all the equipment at home
  • Heatherp45
    Heatherp45 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It is quite an intense program but if you are in fairly good shape, then it is definitely doable! :smile:

if you are interested in giving it a try, let me know!
  • ewhsweets
    ewhsweets Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I love Beachbody programs as I don't live near a gym either. If you're a club member you should be able to try Hammer/Chisel before you purchase online on-demand. If you're not a club member you can do a 30-day free trial and try it that way. The containers are pretty much an overpriced way to sell measuring cups. If you need the measurements of each color let me know.
  • maggiemae712
    maggiemae712 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am not a club member. I only just recently started hearing about the beachbody programs! The only piece of equipment I don't have for hammer and chisel is a pull up bar. Is that necessary for the program?
  • terrimaricle
    terrimaricle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You can use resistance bands instead of a pullup bar.