I love when my pants sag.

Options
Seriously, though. I do.

They used to be a tight fit, now I have to either buy new pants or shell out money for a belt.

The feeling is fantastic.

What are some things you're proud of so far in your journey?

Replies

• OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    Here's my clothes situation right now:

3XL is finally too big, 2XL fits in most cases but is still just a bit too small in some cases.

I'll gladly take that, knowing that continuing what I've been doing means it'll be the same with 2XL and XL soon enough.
  • Splenda_Daddy
    Splenda_Daddy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Here's my clothes situation right now:

3XL is finally too big, 2XL fits in most cases but is still just a bit too small in some cases.

I'll gladly take that, knowing that continuing what I've been doing means it'll be the same with 2XL and XL soon enough.

Yes sir!! Congratulations, man. It's great
  • AlphaCajun
    AlphaCajun Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Incredible feeling! Went from 38 to 33 (actually 32 but IWB needs another inch) XL to M in shirts and it's amazing. I look at the one old pair of jeans I kept and I'm like *kitten*, I was fat.
  • Splenda_Daddy
    Splenda_Daddy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    AlphaCajun wrote: »
    Incredible feeling! Went from 38 to 33 (actually 32 but IWB needs another inch) XL to M in shirts and it's amazing. I look at the one old pair of jeans I kept and I'm like *kitten*, I was fat.

Lol I hear ya. Congrats bro
  • Chupiite
    Chupiite Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have the same trouser problems, sometimes feeling like junkie, constantly pulling my pants up haha, I guess I have to get new ones, but the problem is I still don't fit in size 14 just yet...
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    I have a love/hate relationship with sagging pants. I love that it means I'm going down another size soon, but I hate that it means I'll be spending more money on clothes. At the same time though, I enjoy clothes shopping much more than I used to so I tend to spend even MORE money on clothes...
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    Totally agree here. I started at a women's 22. Right now my 14s are loose and my 16s downright droopy. Today I realized the men's large jacket I wear is probably too big as well.. That nearly blew my mind.
  • jennyi27
    jennyi27 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Don't get me wrong, it is great when the pants start to loosen up. However, I wish that I could choose where the weight loss would come from. For example, why can't the fat be lost from my thunderthighs, innertube, or saddlebags? Why does it have to come from my butt? I am worried that it looks like I pooped my pants!!! :smile:
  • lynch17
    lynch17 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Walking into a shop and automatically going to a size. Realisation dawns that you are a smaller size (way smaller) and a big grin takes over your face.

An even bigger grin takes over when you try on the smaller size and find that is now too big. Double whammy.

Well done everybody. Big pat on all your backs.
  • brrrycicle
    brrrycicle Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have to get a new suit. I work at a church and perform weddings occasionally, and just this last weekend I was completely caught off guard when I put on a suit I haven't worn since July of last year. Completely baggy all over (shoulders, chest, stomach). Gotta break down and buy a new suit now. Happy, but my wallet is now going to hurt (have to look sharp for my officiant duties)
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    ... except when I'm hula hooping and my pants fall down.... then I just feel like an idiot. ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!