Are you a Netflix addict?

Options
Emily_Bee
Emily_Bee Posts: 26 Member
"My name is Emily and I am addicted to Netflix." Lol! Can't get enough of it!!

Replies

• Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    It's the best. Show-bingeing happens. Just can't stop.
  • samertarchichi
    samertarchichi Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Netflix and chill lol
  • HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I'm the same! I do my exercise whilst watching netflix.
  • Emily_Bee
    Options
    I cannot help but binge-watch it haha! If a series is that good, it will be done in about a week. Just finished season 3 of Bates Motel in about 5 days. Just started watching American Horror Story whilst waiting for the new series of Orange Is The New Black.

Netflix should come with a health warning hahaha!x
  • Emily_Bee
    Options
    I wouldn't get any exercise done if I put it on whilst working out! I usually watch it when I get some peace and quiet or when I'm cooking
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    And it's so considerate, it's always offering me suggestions on what I might like to watch next, based on my viewing tastes: 'And, yes, I would like that in my queue, thanks, buddy!'

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    heck yes, I do alot of working out whilst binge watching! the latest series is Scandal :smiley:
  • S1na3dy
    S1na3dy Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    YESS love it especially watching breaking bad
  • aub6689
    aub6689 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    It's so bad. I wish I had a treadmill I had to walk or run on to get it to play. I get drawn into a series and it's like where did the last several hours go? How is it the next day?
    I really need to break up with Netflix.
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    Ever doze off watching netflix and wake up to the question " are you there? "
    That freaks me out a little.
    I mean, I know I am, but I don't like having to prove my continued existence just to watch F is For Family.
  • majigurl
    majigurl Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I have Netflix and Hulu.. I wouldn't say I'm an addict.
    They are awesome when you don't feel well though. I'll binge watch shows then.

• PLTNM_INC
    PLTNM_INC Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    *raises hand* Breaking Bad got me started, then House of cards, then Orange is the new black, and now Californication...sooome good sheeeet.
  • BoaRestrictor
    BoaRestrictor Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Only when I lift weights. Other than that I can not be bothered to sit still.
  • Emily_Bee
    Options
    I've watched Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Orange Is The New Black, Bates Motel, Dexter and Fringe to name a few! Just started American Horror Story
  • chaney3000
    chaney3000 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I used to watch it a lot but got way more active and just don't sit around long enough to watch that much tv.
  • blueboxgeek
    blueboxgeek Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Emily_Bee wrote: »
    I've watched Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Orange Is The New Black, Bates Motel, Dexter and Fringe to name a few! Just started American Horror Story

*raises hand*

Yes! I've done breaking bad, better call saul, orange is the new black and currently working our way through Dexter (which is awesome!). Guess I'll be checking out Bates Motel and Fringe next :)

• Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to Better Call Saul again :open_mouth:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I've never seen Netflix.
  • majigurl
    majigurl Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »