starting over

Options
Hey everyone! My name is Samm, i'm not really new to MFP, i've been using it for a long time, but i stopped or about 6 months, but now i'm back at it! Since January 1st to February 20th I lost 17 lbs, now i've gained some back and i am so mad at myself for it! So back to the grindstone i go!

Replies

• bella3883
    bella3883 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Ellen, I'm not new either. I've used it on and off over the years. But I just started a new job and Seeing a new guy, I'm not feeling the best I could being my body and really want to get in the best shape ever. I was in pretty awesome shape about 3.5 years ago and so my goal is to get back to that and then some-)
  • JasonRainboze
    JasonRainboze Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am on here for the second time and would love to lend my support to anyone looking:)
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Same here....started on it again today after an absence...I've gained some back and need to get moving in the right direction!
  • Karyn1120
    Karyn1120 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Same here -- this is my third time on MFP. Feel free to friend me!
  • MLouis1
    MLouis1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi - I finally got on a scale yesterday - I'm up 7 lbs. (I thought it would be worse!) so when I got home, I planned my full week of lunches and dinners. I eat the same thing for breakfast because it is easier. My first goal is 20 lbs. That will break the 200's. Hopefully by June 1. I'm not a big exercise person, I know I need to improve on this. I love MFP - easy to use.
  • bammer_ellen
    bammer_ellen Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    bella3883 wrote: »
    Hi Ellen, I'm not new either. I've used it on and off over the years. But I just started a new job and Seeing a new guy, I'm not feeling the best I could being my body and really want to get in the best shape ever. I was in pretty awesome shape about 3.5 years ago and so my goal is to get back to that and then some-)

Good luck!!
  • sineadodee
    sineadodee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Same here! I'm back again after a break! Feel free to friend me :smile: