THANK YOU MY FITNESS PAL!!!

Options
388 days ago, I woke up as a new woman!!! I decided to do something about my weight! I was on over 300 mg of blood pressure medicine, always tired, no energy! I started my fitness pal and never looked back! Now I am only 6 pounds away from my goal, my doctor has reduced my blood pressure pill to 50 mg a day and I'm jogging 2.7 miles per day every day! I love my new lifestyle change, My Fitness Pal and all of the tools that got me here! I'm looking forward to continuing my journey and I finally found something that can help me maintain a healthy lifestyle

Replies

• Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your hard work!! And good luck on your journey :)
  • hellonew2015
    hellonew2015 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Big Congrats!!
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Karmc2k
    Karmc2k Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. That is wonderful news about your medication and your running over 2 miles a day. I am a year younger than you and just started with MFP about 30 days ago. You are inspiring. I look forward to the good things the year will bring.
  • maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful - congrats and kudos for all your hard work!
  • Jussilu
    Jussilu Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Best wishes to you ........ that major cut in BP medication is terrific. There's to the new, healthy you!!!
  • fbcarlson
    fbcarlson Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Enjoy the new healthy you!!!
  • forruths
    forruths Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

• telescopetrader
    telescopetrader Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :)
  • kezscott2016
    kezscott2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic , keep up the good work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!