Making changes! Support/advice please!

Options
kmmykietiuk17
kmmykietiuk17 Posts: 28 Member
edited March 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone ☺️
My name is Kendall im 22, a college student and working full time. Working 55 hours a week and school full time took its toll on my health. I work at Starbucks so I was constantly snacking on pastry and tasty drinks. I ended up gaining 10lbs in 7 months just not taking care of myself and not having time to workout. Luckily I have a new job where i now have time to take care of myself and get back on track! Though the only problem it largely desk work. Any of you have desk jobs and have tips to be as active as possible at this kind of job?? I will say I'm not over weight just my muscle tone faded and my overall self esteem and mood declined when I was not able to take care of myself. I'm looking for friends who are trying to make lifestyle changes and get lean

Replies

• LaphroaigRules
    LaphroaigRules Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    We look so alike, I'll add you!!
  • AlyAlyAlyboo
    AlyAlyAlyboo Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm happily married but pursuing a masters I'm familiar with sedentary lifestyle....apparently it's 80% diet!! I love to laugh and looking for mutual support...add me if you'd like...the profile pic is motivational only!!
  • MGAgro21
    MGAgro21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey i work a desk job. Any opportunities you find to be able to walk for a bit at a time take them. Drink lots of water so you keep going to the bathroom haha. When its lunch walk, dont drive and what i do is take a walk while i eat. Hope this helps