Last Last Chance

Options
**Didn't get a hit in the other Category I had this in, so maybe it will get a hit or two here.**

Alright I need some advice! I have 3 weeks left of the challenge I'm in. My ultimate goal was to lose 17.5 lbs. As of right now I have lost 9.6 lbs total and need 7.9 lbs to reach my goal. I do my typical 30-45 mins of cardio on the treadmill 5-6 days a week along with a few workout videos. Is there anything you guys can suggest as far as HIIT's, videos or change up my treadmill routines?

Replies

• jacklifts
    jacklifts Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Are you tracking calories?
    How long did it take you to lose the 10lbs?

If you've been losing 1lb a week, keep doing what you're doing with the calories.
    Add 15 minutes of HIIT before your treadmill, then get on the treadmill until you hit 500 calories (set the display on the treadmill to show calories intead of distance, etc.).

If you have not been tracking calories....then the above will probably make you hungrier and you'll eat extra without realizing it.
  • Stosha2319
    Stosha2319 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have been tracking everything and anything that I eat or do. I'm losing between 1/2 lb to 1lb a week at the moment. I'll definitely add the 15 minute HIIT before I get on the treadmill. Thanks so much :smiley: , I never thought of that.