Hi I need buddies let's do this together!

Options
I'm 27 have 3 kids, work ft and have a bum knee.. I need to lose half of me lol so I could use people to keep me on track, I literally have no friends I talk to so it's much appreciated.

Replies

• evelynnkate
    evelynnkate Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can do this!! The pain is temporary, your new life will be worth it!
  • rsleighty
    rsleighty Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I can use (and give) some motivation and support too!
  • keekster512
    keekster512 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend! I am 26(about to be 27 in May) and I also have 3 kids lol a 4 year old and 2 year old twins with developmental delays. I packed on a lot of emotional weight and need to loose half of me as well lol You can add me as a friend and we can cheer each other
  • RiRi1588
    RiRi1588 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and gained 70 lbs over 2 years, barely recognize myself anymore. I can't totally relate! Let's motivate each other :smile:
  • RiRi1588
    RiRi1588 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    RiRi1588 wrote: »
    I'm 27 and gained 70 lbs over 2 years, barely recognize myself anymore. I can totally relate! Let's motivate each other :smile:

• Tfit29
    Tfit29 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone I'm new to this but I'm getting the hang of it! Thank your for the support it feels like a big stone off my shoulders knowing there is motivating people!
  • JLove115
    JLove115 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    There are so many Mom's going through the same thing. We spend so much time taking care of everyone else that we forget about ourselves. I really had to decide that I needed to so this for myself and go through with it. My workouts are my me time now.
  • secretgirl29
    secretgirl29 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'd love some more friends too!! Please feel free to add me. I'm a momma too :) I lost a bunch of weight in 2012, gained some back, now I'm working at getting back to a happy healthy place. We can totally do this ladies :)
  • keekster512
    keekster512 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    JLove115 wrote: »
    There are so many Mom's going through the same thing. We spend so much time taking care of everyone else that we forget about ourselves. I really had to decide that I needed to so this for myself and go through with it. My workouts are my me time now.

So true. I told myself I had to be selfish for a little bit and take care of me. I still have feelings of guilt when I'm at the gym and away from home, but I know I need to do this so I can be a healthier and better mom.
  • akotlarz1
    akotlarz1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in the same boat! I'm a mommy my son will be 5 in July. I lost a bunch of weight back in 2005 and now I need to do it again after having two kids (one is an angel). I want to loose about 75+ lbs and gain my energy back. I would love more mom friends on here. Please feel free to add me!!
  • joeflood66
    joeflood66 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I gained 30 lbs when my 1st was born. Sympathy weight. We used to eat desert every night when she was pregnant.
  • SHALLON1979
    SHALLON1979 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am 36 have 2 kids, have had 4 abdominal surgeries, and have young onset parkinson's. I also have to lose nearly half of me.... I am only a couple weeks into getting back into some sort of shape and live nearly 2000 miles away from my friends and family so I know what it is like to feel like you could really use some support. I don't really have friends here yet either. If you want, I would be honored to be your fitness pal.
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    ChildrenCryinNCoffee Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm Tricia. I'm 31 and a mommy to 4 little merbabies. Feel free to add me anyone and everyone. We could all use more support!
  • itsup2memi
    itsup2memi Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Tfit29 or anyone add me... choose me! I want to be on your team! Please...I'm jumping upand down with my arm in the air [got to burn those calories]
    Seriously I am in the same boat. Kids, their activities, work...etc.
    Finding time can be a struggle. I really work at my schedule. MFP buddies are always helpful! Talk to you soon.
  • Justn7883
    Justn7883 Posts: 4,764 Member
    Options
    Hey :)
  • kdibbz177
    kdibbz177 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am started my journey to my new life yesterday feel free to add me xx
  • jennarayee96
    jennarayee96 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just started today to try and lose weight again. Add me!
  • Bec_40
    Bec_40 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well guys. im 32 with a 4 and a 2 yr old working full time and eating too much. want to lose weight before sept when my oldest starts school so im not the fat mum at the school gates! And I want to be fun again and have energy!
  • melissacblack
    melissacblack Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Would love a few added friends. I'm in week four and down almost 10 lbs with many many more to go lol
  • ldw123086
    ldw123086 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Let's do this together!!!! Feel free to add me!