Ketopia 10 day Reset Pak by Forever Green/FGXpress

Options
Has anyone done this program, I know it is very new? Well, I have been on it for the past 20 days with only a 2 lb weight loss????? Now that I have finished it, where do I go from here. I would like to continue with a LCHF lifestyle, but how do I know what amounts of carbs/fats/proteins that I should eat. I have done quite a bit of research on here and have come up with several answers, but really I am very confused as to how to figure out the macros and percentages. Can anyone here help me try to set something up for myself. Thanks

Replies

• Linda63301
    Linda63301 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Also, how do I figure out my calorie intake????
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    No. Never heard of it.
  • shai292003
    shai292003 Posts: 3 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    What are you resetting?
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it. Doesn't sound like you learned much about long term successes from it. There are some low carb groups here. Perhaps searching for them would be a good way to get more information, if you are happy to continue eating this way. Calorie intake can be determined through the MFP suggestions when you first set up your account here.
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    link ?
  • lisawinning4losing
    lisawinning4losing Posts: 726 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I haven't heard of this particular program, but there are low carb groups here you can join that would be more helpful than the main forums.