What are you dreaming of?

Options
I'm dreaming of finishing my first half marathon in May and being able to wear cute clothes this Summer.

What are your health/fitness related dreams right now?

Replies

• chaney3000
    chaney3000 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Staying safe for my job. And also feeling better inside and out
  • becbo22
    becbo22 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    chaney3000 wrote: »
    Staying safe for my job. And also feeling better inside and out

Keep going. You'll be feeling amazing in no time! :)
  • hamelle2
    hamelle2 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of the cutest jeans hanging in my kitchen. I dream of the day I can wear them again! LOL
  • justjennnnn
    justjennnnn Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Being ready to rock swimwear by June!
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    For him to come to the US on a work visa, so we can get married and get his citizenship !
  • AlyAlyAlyboo
    AlyAlyAlyboo Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I want to lose the belly fat and look good in the outfit on my profile pic!! Humour and positivity is key! Looking for platonic fun connections! Add me if that works for you!!
  • nomoyoyoing
    nomoyoyoing Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Crossing a couple of very important finish lines...literally and symbolically..
  • rldeclercq4
    rldeclercq4 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Being under 300 for the first time since college at some point this summer
  • Justn7883
    Justn7883 Posts: 4,764 Member
    Options
    Being in shape for summer.
  • KJHunter13
    KJHunter13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Accountability for how I treat my body on a daily basis, and a lighter, leaner me!
  • Shrinking_Erin
    Shrinking_Erin Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My holiday in Greece with my husband. Inlaws are keeping our girls. One full week of sleeping in. Good food and lots of swimming and sunshine.
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Being able to deadlift my own weight, seeing the scale move down to the last lb before maintenance, loosing more inches, running a mile without stopping, flying a plane, how my legs feel when thin and strong, wearing a tight skirt/ pants or dress, swimming faster, getting a hair cut...tons of stuff! All of it is achievable!
  • WindyCityGal160
    WindyCityGal160 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Getting back to weight in college
  • amclain93
    amclain93 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Breast reduction surgery once i hit my goal weight (it'll be a necessity then. I cannot imagine poor 100lb me with these 42 h bad boys! I cry for her back.)! And then all the pretty vs bras money can buy!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I'm also hoping for breast reduction surgery, as well as fitting into a pair of pants in the size 8 range. I'm currently in a 16, started in a 24. My lowest size ever was a 14, but I know I'll accomplish it this time (thanks to persistence and MFP)!
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    Getting back out on my bike now that the snow is melting.
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Being able to do a weekend hiking trip before the year is out. I'm working on endurance now and losing more so it will be easier. Next comes a pack.
  • trjjoy
    trjjoy Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Being able to squat my bodyweight. Being able to fit into a teeny tiny US size 4 skirt. It's silk, yo. And it's from Max Mara so OF COURSE I want to rock it.