One A Day Women's Active Metabolism

Options
Have any of ladies used this? If so, did you like it? Just wondering as I'm thinking about maybe buying it, especially since I need to get some multi-vitamins anyways.

Replies

• JMun
    JMun Posts: 409
    Options
    yup. I've used it. Honestly, I've tried 4 different multivitamins. Noticed no real change in my weight loss between them.

Not diminishing the value in supplements (cos I take multiple supplements daily) but personally I just don't see how the special diet formulated ones are speeding my weight loss up.
  • gogofat
    gogofat Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Metamorphasis55,

I would advise to just eat healthy and gain all of your required vitamin intake that way. Too many people are taking unnecessary tablets and intoxicating their bodies. WE DO NOT NEED TABLETS. Also, eating healthy and right will naturally increase your metabolisim combined with light daily exercise.

What I have found is that your body gets use-to the same exercise and it gets "lazy", so try boost your metabolism by alternating your daily activites. For example, yesterday i went for a 30min walk, while today i am attending a Kettle bell class, and who knows tomorrow? The aim of this is to keep your body guessing, keep it active and utilise those fat storage chambers, alternate those different muscle groups and burn energy.

Hope this helps. :)
  • pelleld
    pelleld Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    They made me sick to my stomach. And they have caffeine in them. Since I take my vits with dinner they kept me awake at night. I stopped taking them and just switched to a regular multi-vit, a much better choice in my opinion.
  • kalolina2
    kalolina2 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    ARe you enjoying this web site?
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I take them but don't see a difference. I just know I need vitamin supplements. I think it is more psychological for me!!
  • katybecker
    katybecker Posts: 18
    Options
    I agree, you don't need the vitamin if you just eat a proper diet. :happy:
  • Rae9911
    Rae9911 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I take just ordinary multi-vitamin as instructed by my dr as I went to see him when I decided to do a lifestyle change and loose weight. He advised me to take the multi-vitamin as although eating more healthy with veg and fruit etc when cooking them you can loose lots of the nutriants in them. I have to admit I do listen to the advise he has given me as he is also a marathon runner as well and knows alot about fitness. Since I have been taking the vitamins for the last 60 days I do feel better for them even though I changed my diet in January I do belive you need a little something extra.
  • jbucci1186
    jbucci1186 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    so I'm not a woman or anything, but i tried the One A Day Men's Active Metabolism and it ALWAYS made me feel very sick (stomach pain/nausea) within 15-20min after taking one and it would last a good 20 minutes. I tried taking them with food, but they still made me sick. I stick with Centrum Men's Ultra, but I think they make a Women's as well.
  • aubry87
    aubry87 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Alot of people get sick from vitamins becuase of the added Iron in it. You wam want to find one that has no added Iron?