Stomach fat.

Options
odide
odide Posts: 1 Member
Hi everyone....Got a lot of tummy fat I need to drop....wish me luck..get thee behind me junk food......well after this ice cream,you can get thee behind me..hehehehe.

Replies

• AlyAlyAlyboo
    AlyAlyAlyboo Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Lol! My pic is motivational to drop the belly fat! Add me for platonic support and humour (humour with a "u" bc I'm Canadian!)
  • beccabride22
    beccabride22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes same here girl. Tired of my thighs hugging each other. They need a little space! Good luck with your weight loss journey! I got to stay away from the chips and take out on lunch breaks!
  • TruScorpio169
    TruScorpio169 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've been an on off mfp member.. started 3 years ago.. initially I lost a good 40 lbs and then hit a plateau.. I've struggled to stay focused since then and have really fallen off track in the last year.. start over at 30 lbs heavier than I was when I first joined mfp.. here for you if you're here for me :)
  • CocoaDrea
    CocoaDrea Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Same here! Stomach fat & back fat are the enemy. I just started trying to get back on track last month,so my tummy is still on swollen mode lol. Good luck! And don't let the ice cream get you( I know,my love for it is real too)
  • qunn2006
    qunn2006 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Suffering the tummy blues too, company brings in food all the time and started shying away from it, drinking more water and small snacks...wish everyone success
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Me too, it's the last bit of flab hanging on... for dear life!
    Alydalton wrote: »
    Lol! My pic is motivational to drop the belly fat! Add me for platonic support and humour (humour with a "u" bc I'm Canadian!)

@Alydalton I'm Australian, and we have similar spelling to you guys.
  • barefistmonk
    barefistmonk Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good luck!