Blood sugar diet

Options
Has anybody been on the 8 week blood sugar diet as I need some information?

Replies

• Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Google it with science
  • eddiemoira659
    eddiemoira659 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of going on 8 week sugar diet to get of medication wondered if it really works ?
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    You will be under attack soon.

800 class a day violates all the rules

• Erik8484
    Erik8484 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Step1: drink blood
    Step2: eat sugar
    Step3: repeat as necessary for 8 weeks
    Step4: stop medication

Worked for me
  • Wolverine_76
    Wolverine_76 Posts: 4,482 Member
    Options
    what the hell is a blood sugar diet, you eat your body converts this energy into glucagon which effects your body sugar levels depending on the GI of the food this happens overtime you eat your question makes no sense
  • tuppance
    tuppance Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Google Dr Michael Moseley Blood Sugar Diet - it is reputedly good for bringing type 2 diabetes under control and fast fat loss. I am 4 weeks in and feel great - and 16lb lighter
  • Snooozie
    Snooozie Posts: 3,447 Member
    Options
    Eddie if the meds you refer to are for Type 2 Diabetes, there's a wonderful group on here called Type2 Diabetes Support Group - it has loads of GOOD resource links to a lot of good HEALTHY solid information on T2 in general, including the basics in "blood sugar 101" and info you may find helpful in your goal to get off any medications for this. here's the link in case its of any help :smile:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1772-type-2-diabetes-support-group
  • StealthHealth
    StealthHealth Posts: 2,417 Member
    Options
    It's a diet specifically for type 2 diabetics and those who are pre-diabetic. It is not a weight loss diet (although many report weight loss as a welcome side effect).
  • eddiemoira659
    eddiemoira659 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks