Workout of the day?

Options
Hello fellow MFP members!!

Just curious as to what your workout of the day was today or what is your favorite workout even!?

Today I had to go to my part time job and then I did a double swim totalling about 4km at a relaxed easy intensity!

How about you?

Cheers and have a great night ;)

Replies

• MudstainSally
    MudstainSally Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Didn't make it to the gym today, but pulled up youtube and did a 30 minute cardio video from Body Project. Didn't want to start it today, but glad I did, felt great afterwards. Weights tomorrow with some cardio.
  • KirstieSquats
    KirstieSquats Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Today was a big leg day. From squats to good mornings, I did miss deadlift today however. My all time favorite lift from lower body day is hip thrusts, I'm working with 115lbs and really focusing on driving through the heel and being nice and controlled all the way through.
    Keep up the good work fit fam!
  • karrling
    karrling Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Today I did the Fanatic Fifteen Minute workout plan. It was mostly a day of legs and a little of the rest of the body.
  • poopshipdestroyer
    poopshipdestroyer Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Today I did day 1 of couch to 5k. Then I did the stair climber for five minutes, lol, that's all I could do on that dang thing. I've been walking with a 5% incline so c25k with no incline ended up being easier than I was expecting (but still challenging).
  • ironhajee
    ironhajee Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    @MudstainSally @KirstieSquats @karrling @poopshipdestroyer

Wow big respect! Sounds like a lot of leg day went down!!!

Have a great weekend!
    Cheers! ;)
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    leg day for me.
  • ljk0615
    ljk0615 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Deadlifts! Worked up to a PR of 200 lbs! I'm super proud of myself. Deadlifting makes me feel like such a beast. I love it.
  • Gabrielbk97
    Gabrielbk97 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Squats!
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Today was pole dancing, so arms, abs, legs, and back.
  • btinghutch
    btinghutch Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've found a program on the Roku called Netfit,,I've been doing the body transformation circuit training for the past two weeks (with sundays off) I was killing it on cardio the past few months, and barely seeing any results (except for feeling good)...now with resistance training, cardio and a 20 minute core session, I've lost 2'' on my waist in 2 weeks :smiley:
    finally some progress! Circuit is rough,,I'm SO sore!!!!haha but I feel pretty good
    I think I'll be hooked on some weights in the future
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Recovery day. Deadlifts and light bench.
  • ironhajee
    Options
    @SonyaCele @ljk0615 @Gabrielbk97 @jdhcm2006 @btinghutch @Willbenchforcupcakes

Slow clap to all of you. Nicely done for breaking your PR @ljk0615

You guys are inspiring!
  • troytroy11
    troytroy11 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    5K on treadmill incline of 1 at a 7:39 minute pace. Long term goal is 6 minute pace. Started with 10 minute pace a year ago. I also did Ab Attack from Max 30. Push-up challenge with the kids tonight. That is where we take turns maxing out on push-ups to failure. My favorite workout is probably either Friday Fight 2 from Max 30 or Angie it kicks me every time.
  • ironhajee
    Options
    Nice one @troytroy11 my goal is to run fast too! Hopefully fast enough to run a marathon under 3hrs

• Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I did a 4 mile round trip hike that takes me from 5150' to 6784' and back. The snow is beginning to melt so it's getting easier. I will increase my distance and altitude as summer approaches. I try to go every other day.
  • ironhajee
    Options
    @Rocknut53 hey good job hiking mate!
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    ironhajee wrote: »
    @Rocknut53 hey good job hiking mate!

Thanks, at 62, I need all the encouragement I can get!
  • ironhajee
    Options
    @Rocknut53 Wow that's truly an inspiration! You keep doing what your doing!

• troytroy11
    troytroy11 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Thank you Hajee. Your goal is in itself inspiring to me. That is an incredible pace!