At home workouts\exercises?

Options
veliia
veliia Posts: 70 Member
Hi everyone, what has been your fave or most effective at home workouts?? For example ; treadmill, elliptical, bike, YouTube videos etc..

Replies

• chaney3000
    chaney3000 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I like to do abs, push ups and aerobics at home because it's easy to do without any equipment.
  • louise13dunstan
    louise13dunstan Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I love beachbody workouts. I have a few so gives me variety
  • hockeysniper8
    hockeysniper8 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    @louise13dunstan Heard alot about beach body workouts. Do you pay monthly on there site?
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    trx
  • shrinkingtina
    shrinkingtina Posts: 686 Member
    Options

I just signed up for beachbody. Super excited to try PiYo. Add me as a buddy if you'd like. PoshyTina
  • InsaneMontae
    InsaneMontae Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    veliia wrote: »
    Hi everyone, what has been your fave or most effective at home workouts?? For example ; treadmill, elliptical, bike, YouTube videos etc..

I lost 126 pounds with p90x and insanity!!
  • amelie_84
    amelie_84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I did many beach body workouts. Right now I'm doing the newest one (22 minute hard corps) and i love it :) another one that I loved doing was not beachbody but it's on YouTube. It's called "Lisa marie's 30 day real time challenge". They can sometimes be a bit on the long side but it gives you amazing results!
  • paulandrachelk
    paulandrachelk Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Lifting
  • alittlelife14
    alittlelife14 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Fitness blender
  • Mapalicious
    Mapalicious Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    sarsather wrote: »
    Fitness blender

Second this!

Find the Fitness Blender youtube channel. They have EXCELLENT videos. Very accessible. Just have a good work-out mat, and you don't need any other equipment for about half of their videos. If you get a pair of weights you can do another bunch of their videos.
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I started with 30 day shred (Jillian Michaels), then did her Ripped in 30 days workout and encouraged by results and increasing strength I switched to Beach Body workouts and completed Insanity and then started Focus T25. I liked them all for different reasons. I had best results with Insanity but it is kind of obvious - this workout usually lasts at least 1 hour while all the other ones are 50% shorter.
  • sallymason88
    sallymason88 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    @SleeplessinBerlin .. I am doing Jillian Michaels currently and bought T25 a long time ago, and I intend doing that next. How would you compare the two. Is T25 a few gears up from JM. Interested to hear your comments.

@veliia . Try the Bob Harper workouts that are readily available on youtube. Excellent and tough, good results though. You just need a couple of dumb bells to complete them. Loads on there, recommend all.
  • liftsalltheweights
    liftsalltheweights Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I love Billy Blanks. I've gotten back into those DVD's last month and do them 4 days a week. They give me the most bang for my buck and I've dropped weight and inches doing them.
  • emf051913
    emf051913 Posts: 13 Member
    Options

I just signed up for beachbody. Super excited to try PiYo. Add me as a buddy if you'd like. PoshyTina

I love PiYo. But I keep falling off the wagon. Time to start again!
  • melissavangulck287
    melissavangulck287 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I do Beachbody workouts. Have completed 21 Day Fix and Cize, have about 30 days left of P90X3 to go before starting 22 Minute Hard Corps