Pats/Giants Game

Options
As a dedicated Pats fan I was totally bummed out after last night. We just couldn't get through the Giants defense. I am in mourning.:sad:

Replies

• StartingNew
    Options
    As a dedicated Pats fan I was totally bummed out after last night. We just couldn't get through the Giants defense. I am in mourning.:sad:
  • bigjug1967
    Options
    As a Colts fan I was lovin it baby , not to say the pats are losers , but they couldnt handle the perfect season scenerio . They should have thrown the game against the Giants in the last game of the season , so the Giants coach and players wouldnt have seen the pats offense . Now its Peytons turn next yr and Elis in 2010 lol Manning Dynasty baby GOOOOOOOOOOOOO cOLTS gOOD LUCK MAN YALL WILL BE A SUPER TEAM AGAIN NEXT YR BELIEVE ME ..
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Sorry you're feeling so bummed. I was rooting for the Giants, but it always stinks when your team doesn't make it. Tom Brady sure didn't look like himself last night. They shouldn't have went for it on the 4th and 13....What was that all about? Feeling a little too confident maybe?:noway:

Hey bigjug1967...did you see Peyton's face after they won? Words can't desribe the pride he had for Eli, that's for sure! As a tried and true Colts/Peyton/Dungy fan, the Giants made my day and made this football season worth watching.:smile:
  • JENN225
    Options
    As a huge Pats fan I was bummed that they lost:sad: :sad: However, I do feel that the team that played the better game lastnight did win.:cry: The Giants did a great job of taking Brady out of the game. The Pats just couldn't get in the game.:sad: Great job Giants. Maybe we'll get em next time.:ohwell:
  • StartingNew
    Options
    I agree. I do have to give credit to the Giants. I don't know what happened to the Pats offensive line last night. Defense played well though, Seau is my boy! I bet Eli Mannings parents have to be extremely happy- their sons are taking turns winning the Super Bowl.
  • bigjug1967
    Options
    I dont think their will be another perfect team ever , it is way too much pressure , even though the pats say it wasnt . I believe the reords and the 18-0 is all waisted now . Why go 18-0 and not be able to finish it, they will allways now be known as a good team that couldnt do it. I do feel for them , but I love it baby.. Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............
    Coltsssssssssssssss.........
  • throughHisstrength
    Options
    As a Colts fan I was lovin it baby , not to say the pats are losers , but they couldnt handle the perfect season scenerio . They should have thrown the game against the Giants in the last game of the season , so the Giants coach and players wouldnt have seen the pats offense . Now its Peytons turn next yr and Elis in 2010 lol Manning Dynasty baby GOOOOOOOOOOOOO cOLTS gOOD LUCK MAN YALL WILL BE A SUPER TEAM AGAIN NEXT YR BELIEVE ME ..

Amen to that. If it couldn't be Peyton at least Eli was able to get the job done. I'm still mourning that the Colts didn't make it but last night helped me to heal at least a little!!:wink:
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    There was a game on last night?!?
    :tongue:
    I was watching commercials and a game broke out.
    :laugh:
    I liked the Thunder commercial the best, but then the E-trade Baby was too good too.
    And the Coke with the fighting ballons! GREAT GREAT GREAT!
    Myself stopped watching the game, which I did not care that much about in the first place. around the 2nd portion. I hear it is called a quarter. I watched the 1/2 time show, and it was OK at best.
    I guess I was not that into it all the way around.
    --Diann...
  • twinightash
    Options
    We're Colts fans at our house as well.... We felt the same way... it it wasn't Peyton at least it was Eli :happy:
  • melathon
    melathon Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Just to chime in...same here! Colts fans. So happy for Eli! What an exciting last two minutes of the game!