I need help! 100 lbs to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• DudeWhatTheFat
    DudeWhatTheFat Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'd love for you to add me, At 507.8 lbs currently I can tell you, your choice to do something now, instead of later, is absolutely the right one! I'd like to inspire you never to get, where I have been. You can do this 1000%!!
  • bubbajoe1066
    bubbajoe1066 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    How do you eat and elephant?..... one bite at a time.... do not look at the whole total... look at 1 pound at a time.

weigh your food... log your food ... every single bite...eat within your calories that you set up here... do not eat back your calories earned from exercise.... and remember to move your butts.

i started just after x xmas.. 74 days to be exact and have lost 38 lbs...so far... 62 to go.. this process works... no fad diets. no pills .potions or powders . no quick fixes either... takes hard work , dedication to eating healthier and perseverance. .. i'm 55 have just over too lbs to lose and i WILL lose it.. if i can so can everyone else posting here

• Brydog57
    Brydog57 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 lbs to get rid of, I'm going to do it.
  • stajieenikkie
    stajieenikkie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Over 100 pounds to loose..you have to start somewhere one foot in front of the other
  • webdaughter23
    webdaughter23 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    In the same boat! I would love to have any of you add me for support. I was active on here about 2 years ago and doing great, then went through a really bad 2 years of depression. I am ready to do this and know that I need the daily support from people on here. I would love to connect with you all!
  • HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I've lost 70 lbs since having my son and that was almost 5 years ago. Don't put too much pressure on yourself to lose it all fast. Eating with a calorie deficit and staying active are key :) Feel free to add me for support!
  • cmbarbato71
    cmbarbato71 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ lbs to lose as well. I'm 60 days in and lost 17.8 lbs. We can do this together. If you want to add please do.
  • KiraCharman
    KiraCharman Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone, I have been on this weight loss journey since august and i think i have learnt some really valuable lessons!
    1) Get your portions right!! Invest in scales and make sure every portion is right!! This might help you : http://www.bupa.co.uk/health-information/directory/p/portion-size
    2) Log everything!
    3) Find suitable alternatives for those naughty treats!
    4) Do not starve yourself!
    5) If you have a *kitten* day don't worry everyone does just make sure tomorrow is better!!
    6) Exercise!!!!

Feel free to add me, ask questions whatever :) x
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    You can do this. MFP helped me lose over 100 lbs. Feel free to add me for support.
  • e911dispatch
    e911dispatch Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Jana an I'm a type 2 diabetic . I'm really needing some help an motivation ...I have over 100 lbs to loose. Please feel free to add me.
  • faithsstaircase
    faithsstaircase Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I also have over 100 lbs to lose, a total of 150. Feel free to add!
  • kaylabeavers0515
    kaylabeavers0515 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've got 100+ lbs to lose as well. It's nice to be reminded that I'm not alone! :)
  • KDar1988
    KDar1988 Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! It has taken me 2 1/2 years to lose 92lbs. I want to lose an additional 50 but I need to lose more than that. 50 will be my next goal. Add me if you want.