More friends for the journey!

Options
NellyOhh
NellyOhh Posts: 34 Member
So far I've met a few great people on here that I actually keep in touch with. Going great! And helps! Would love to meet more. My goal is to lose the weight I've gained.

Replies

• JANCMFP0005
    JANCMFP0005 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How much have you gained ? Have you got a timescale or this more of a long term goal
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I gained back almost all the weight I lost 2 years ago. I'm on my second week back. Add me!
  • NellyOhh
    Options
    I gained back 40lbs. Within 2 years. Honestly it's simple, just maintain my vegan lifestyle this time around and continue being active. The lowest I weighed before was 139lbs. This time around I want to reach 124lbs, ideal weight. I've lost 10lbs so far so I have 50lbs to go!
  • NellyOhh
    Options
    How much weight?
    I'm glad you're back on it!
  • lesleyloo7879
    lesleyloo7879 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I have put on a lot of weight.... I was never the skinny type I am 5'11 and I have always been big..... but after 2 10 pound babies and just not taking care of my self I need to loose at least 40 ...... maybe 50 ....so here is to the journey!!
  • shellyingram27
    shellyingram27 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am looking for encouraging friends to take this journey with me. I have reached a weight that makes me really uncomfortable. I have given myself one year to lose 100 lbs.
  • NellyOhh
    Options
    Lesley, I know exactly how you feel! I only have one son which was 9lbs. And honestly I didn't gain that much weight with him. Just that I used the depo shot and I just didn't take care of myself after. So gained so much weight! We can do it!
  • NellyOhh
    Options
    Shelly, 100lbs in a year is reasonable. Just stay focus and determined! At the end of the journey you will feel great. You will be seeing results. It's all about what you eat. So try your best to eat as clean as possible. People like to have one or two cheat days so that is up to you. :)
  • Naptownbabi
    Naptownbabi Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm defiantly looking for more encouraging friends, I love when people comment on my successes and motivate me when im behind. Add me so we can motivate each other.
  • ayda382002
    ayda382002 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Had a 5 lb baby about 9 months ago but gained 35 lbs with him & still carrying same - goal is to lose 50 lbs by the end of summer, (6 months ) doable ? I hope so !
  • FrustratedYoYoer
    FrustratedYoYoer Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Chatty people looking for support can add me. I only have 7-10 lbs to lose and enjoy running combined with lifting heavy
  • craiglavert928
    craiglavert928 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • malamaza789
    malamaza789 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me.. ;)
  • Numer1ca
    Numer1ca Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Does it count as baby fat if the baby is almost 9. ;)
  • Valrotha
    Valrotha Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. In fact, anyone is welcome. The more the merrier!
  • CBak3r12
    CBak3r12 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    add me