Im new

Options
I have been the chubby girl mist my life and when i finally slimmed down to a happy weight the unthinkable happened.. I ended up with mold exposure which basically stopped me from living my life yet alone working out i could barely walk 10 feet without having to stop from dizzy spells and lack oh air.. All my muscle has faded and now that thank heavens i can breath and my energy is back my goal is to go back to the weight i was at.. I am happy to be healthy again now i just need to get back into the groove of taking care of me.. totally excited though...

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • melanienj
    melanienj Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome!! You can do it!!! Try taking something that maintains the muscle while losing weight...I think you will do great!!
  • gmkimby
    gmkimby Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP Family!!! We are so glad you're here!!!
  • slpkennedy
    Options
    thank you.. was hesitant to join but i decided i need to do it because i want to be back to normal but its hard when u get so sick for so long that motivation thing is so hard some days.. Ready to be able to get my lungs back to normal and get my lines back in my calf's and thighs i miss my muscle looking forward to having all of you with my journey...
  • mrswellness
    mrswellness Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Welcome...youi're in the right place.