Owwww!

Options
Fochizzy
Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
So I have been going to the gym for roughly 5 months, I got engaged and my fiance and I decided to invest the money in a trainer. She identified all of my weak muscles and gave me exercises for them. And now I hurt, like really bad, I know that exercise (as long as I don't push it too far) will actually losen me up and feel better, but it sucks. I just wanted to whine, the end!

Replies

• MomBo
    MomBo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Your are entitled to whine all you want, just keep going!!!!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I hear ya...just the other week I got the Jillian Michaels Shred it with Weights DVD. It all seemed so easy, until she threw in these jumping squats....my legs were sore for days! Like them now though! Hang in there!
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I went to an open house thing at a gym with a free trainer session, and it was only 20 minutes, and I wanted to whine the ENTIRE time! She kicked my butt!
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    yeah but I think the best part is the day when you are doing your routine and realize you are not hurting , because you are getting in shape.

ofcourse that also means time to step it up a notch and then the owwies come back LOL
  • Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Lol, yeah I am sure she will keep pushing me. She is a small Russian Woman and looked at me and said "You I can work with, I will have you in shape, 6 months" (in a heavy accent) I replied that I was giving myself a year, and that was the plan. She replied "No I do it in 6 months"
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    :smile: It will get better, feel free to whine.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    yeah i keep mixing up my exercises and then i just kill for the next 4 days. I feel becoming stronger is making me a weakling lol until the pain goes away and then i am good again. :)