People who lost more than 100 lbs I admire you

Options
Hey guys,

I've been through the forum quite a bit and what I've seen is amazing. I saw some people lose way more than 100 lbs. I think that's by far the greatest thing I've seen in a long while!!! Cheers to all of you who've done such an amazing job!!!! Your will power is spectacular!!!!

Show off your results here(how much you lost). And inspire the rest of us!!!

Thank you!!!

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Thanks. Sadly, I don't get a lot of compliments from my every day people outside of my family---hmmmm, they must be jealous, its been the hardest part of my journey actually. I just cannot figure them out and I am done wasting my time on them. Thanfully, I have an incredibly supportive family/husband/kids who are incredibly proud of me, and thank God for them every day.
  • BRANDYLYNETTE
    BRANDYLYNETTE Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    That is inspiring.....makes me realize that 50 pounds isnt much....when others are struggling to take off more than that! I admire those people as well. : )
  • mussmom
    mussmom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    What a great post idea! I also congratulate all of those who have made it to "onederland" :) Keep it up!
  • crobinson53
    crobinson53 Posts: 164
    Options
    They are incredibly inspirational and give me hope that I can take control of my weight again. The before and after pictures are amazing and almost unbelievable. Keep up the great work!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! I will probably hit the 100 mark in the next two weeks. I am lucky to have a wonderful support system both here on this site and in my personal life.
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I have been on here for about a month now. I have lost 4 lbs. since joining, but I have lost about 40 lbs. since January of this year. I still have about 40 or so to go. Reading others success stories makes me know that I can do it.
  • mememe66
    mememe66 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'll be there soon. I've lost 90 lbs so far (most of it before I found myfitnesspal). Still have another 80 or so to go, so I'll be here for a while. Congrats to people with any amount of fat loss. It is hard no matter if you have 10 lbs to lose or 150 lbs. or more. You just need to change the way you look at food and exercise.
  • Mateo1985
    Mateo1985 Posts: 153
    Options
    WOW!!!! Much love to you all!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!

Those who pretend not to notice ARE jealous!!! Everyone notices!!! Everyone wants to have the same will power!!! Incredible!!!